Boring Tea Party❥³

3RD POV

[Y/N] and Aizawa climbed up the winding staircase to the meeting room

[Y/N] and Aizawa climbed up the winding staircase to the meeting room. Slowly, very slowly... Aizawa had already called everyone there so all he had to do now was convince [Y/N] to come with him.

Something she wasn't really doing at the moment. "Hipity hopity stop stopity," she sang with each step. She sung this little tune over and over with each step she took and it was starting to get on Aizawa's nerves.

Though he couldn't seem to get mad at the small child, I mean look at that face! Her cheeks are just too pinchable.

Though Aizawa couldn't forgot who he was dealing with here, he knew he still has to stay professional. 'This is going to be very interesting meeting' he thought to himself and continued to slowly trudge up the stairs.

Aizawa look down at the little ghost  and rolled his eyes. He bent down to her level and said. "Here, how about this kid, I'll give you a piggy back ride." He stated hoping she would comply with these terms. Trying his best to give a nice smile for her.

[Y/N] tilted her head a bit and sat a finger on her cheek, something Aizawa found very adorable. She didn't know what a piggy back was but it had something to do with animals so she was excited nonetheless.

"Like a real pig! For real you have one, thanks Mr. Homeless man!" [Y/N] flashed a bright smile as she's sure that's what he meant.

Aizawa almost choked on his spit by the nickname but tried to regain his posture.

"Uh no, not a real pig it's just riding on my back, also don't call me that anymore." He deadpaned at that last part and turned around so [Y/N] could get onto his back.

The small child shrugged at the explanation but still hopped on Mr. Hom- aHeM. The raven haired man's back.

After that little mishap Aizawa hurried to the meeting room so classes could continue.

With the teacher's

Aizawa opened the door to hear the teacher's idlely chatting and takes a seat. When Nezu see's the ravenette is here he starts the meeting eminently.

"Alright everyone I've already sent the students to their dorm's for the day so let's take care of the efficiently." The bear, mouse? Something, principal looks up and everyone nods in confirmation. Nezu looks at their resident tired teacher wondering where the infamous ghost was.

Although all of the teachers were kind of on edge at the fact they're about to meet an actual ghost they all kept composure. Well except All Might he was practically shaking in his boots right now.

"Right," Aizawa started, "you can come out now it's fine." He said in a soft voice and which surprised the staff and than the little ghost popped out from behind All Might. "Hehe, here!" She giggled and waved her little duck umbrella around. With a bright smile on her face.

Toshinori practically fell out of his chair but when everyone else saw [Y/N] the room was filled with aw's from some of the teachers. Snipe helped Toshinori up and went back to his seat. (He was greatful for that.)

Nezu was taken aback by the ghost that they called a demon to be a little ray of sunshine. While he was lost in thought Nezu had failed to realize that said ghost was standing right in front of him.

[Y/N] swiftly pointed a finger right in Nezu's face with her cheeks puffed out. "What kind of an host are you!" She started, "this tea party sucks! No food, no tea at that! I'm very disappointed in you Mr. Bear, tsk tsk tsk." [Y/N] ended while shaking her head back and forth.

Everyone in the room was shocked to say the least, is this what the [H/C] haired girl thought this was? A tea party?

Nezu was the most shocked out of them he had just gotten scolded by a child. About throwing a bad tea party at that. I mean really it's literally his favorite thing. 'This had to be the peak of my career😐.' He thought to himself, while exiting the room.

"Well I didn't expect that," said Midnight.
"Serves him right," [Y/N] stated and walked out of the room with a satisfied smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Nezu really walked out like that y'all (●__●) anyways sorry it took so long to update (╥﹏╥)