PART 18

He was stepped back and was again mesmerized seeing her . He was lostly staring her from top to bottom and bottom to top .

He lostly started moving towards her while she nervously started moving backwards .

Her back hits the wall . He caged her between his arms . He put his both hands beside her arms on the wall .
He leaned towards her ears .

M ( huskily ) - you are looking damn hot and sexy .

She blushed . He sensually kissed her earlobe while she gasped . Her hands travelled to his shoulders and she clutched them . He bites her earlobe and she moaned .
His lips travelled a bit down and he started kissing her neck hungrily . He started giving open mouth kisses there . His lips travelled to her collarbone , he licked and then kissed there . Her breath hitched when she felt his lips on her collarbone .

His eyes went on her chest which was was moving up and down . He can't resist as high amount of cleavage was visible so he started kissing her cleavage hungrily .
She digged her nails at the back of his neck .

He trail off kisses from her cleavage to her jawline . Now , she was not able to control so she twirled him and pinned him to the wall .

She started kissing his neck hungrily and then bites there . He groans . She smiles seeing her effect on him . She gives hickey on his neck . He moaned in pain . She sucks there to reduce his pain.
She moves upward and sealed his lips . Both started kissing each other wildly . She was biting his lower lips and he was biting her upper lips . They were changing their position while kissing so that they can have better access of each other's lips .

His hands travelled to her thighs while kissing her . She gasped . He clutched her thighs . She moaned between the kiss . He enters his tongue inside her mouth tasting each and every corner of her mouth.

He twirled her and pinned her to the wall . He lifts upwards through her thighs and wrapped her legs around his torso while kissing her .
She started ruffling his hairs .

He started walking towards their bed  lifting her through her thighs while kissing her . He lays her on the bed . They broke the kiss . He came over her .
He slides the shirt from her shoulders . He started kissing her shoulders hungrily . He bites there . She hissed in pain . He licks there and then sucks there to reduce her pain .

He hides his face in the crook of her neck . He smells her natural fragrance and he groans . He started kissing , biting and sucking there . She moaned . She started caressing his back .

His lips travelled to her cleavage . He licked , kissed and sucked there.

Her hands travelled to his shirt button while he was busy kissing her jaws .  She unbuttons his shirt and removed it and threw it on the bed.

She started caressing his chest and abs . He kissed her both cheeks sensually followed by her forehead , nose and chin .
Unable to control , she twirled .
Now she was over him while he was beneath her . She started kissing his chest and abs hungrily while he groans .

His hands travelled to her bare back . He started caressing there sensually while she was busy kissing and biting his chest. She was giving him hickeys there .
Seeing her busy , he smirks and opened the all buttons of her shirt.
She gasped .

He twirled and removed her shirt with a jerk . She blushed as now she was only left in her innerwears .

He twirled her . Now her back was facing him . He started caressing his bare back and kissing there simultaneously. He was giving love bites on her back while she was moaning  .
His hands travelled to her hooks of her bra . He opened them and twirled her . He removed her bra and threw it on the floor. Now she was only left in her panty .

He was unable to control seeing her milky white chest which was moving up and down as she was breathing heavily . He attacked her breast . He started kissing her breast at the same time caressing them .

He takes one boob in his mouth , kissing and biting it and he was kneading her other boob . He started sucking it while he was pressing the other one .

When he was satisfied with her one boob , he moves to another . He started kissing hungrily , biting , and licking there. He started sucking it like a baby and pressing the other one simultaneously while she was breathing heavily .
She was caressing his hairs . He pinched her nipples .

S ( moaned ) - ahh..ahh

He started pressing her boobs while she was moaning as mess . He started sucking them one by one like a baby making suckling sounds . She was breathing heavily.

After satisfied by torturing her breasts ,he moved to her belly . He started caressing and giving open mouth kisses on her abdominal area followed by her belly and belly button while she fists his hairs in her small palms . He gave many love bites there . In no time , her upper body is filled with his love bites and hickeys .
He bent down and started caressing her legs . He trails off kisses from her toes to her thighs while she was moaning as mess . She was caressing his bare back as well as digged her nails at the back.

He was caressing her thighs as well as kissing there . She can't control so she twirled him . Now, she was over him .

S ( kissing his neck ) - baby , now it's my turn.

She winked and started kissing , biting and sucking his neck . She started giving him love bites all over his neck , chest and abs while he was groaning.

She was making circles around his nipples while his hands travelled to her waist . She pinched his nipples. He clutched her waist . She started sucking his nipples making suckling sounds .
She was kissing on his chest and she bites there resulting in giving a hickey there . He started giving open mouth kisses on her neck . He was unable to control so he twirled her .

M( huskily ) - your chance is over , so it's my turn.

He sealed her lips . She also responds . Both were kissing each other hungrily. His hands travelled to her waist . He clutched them while she was ruffling his hairs. She was busy in kissing him so taking a chance he removed her panty with a jerk . Now , she was naked in front of him . She wide her eyes while he smiles sheepishly. 

They were still kissing each other . He took of his pants while kissing her so now basically he was only left in boxers . They broke the kiss .
He bent down and started caressing her vagina . Her breath hitched feeling his hands on her private part . He kissed there and she fists his hairs . He enters his one finger in her vagina . He started finger fucking her while she was moaning .

Like this he enters all his four fingers . She was moaning as mess while he was sucking her boobs . After finger fucking her for 30 min , he took out his fingers and licks them . He started licking her vagina while she digged her nails at his neck .

He removed his boxers and entangled their fingers and at a jerk enter inside her.  She moaned at the top of her voice.  He started giving pecks on her lips to avoid her loud voice . He was giving hard thrusts to her .
S( moaned ) - ahh m... mohsin

He smiles widely after listening his name from her mouth.  He was thrusting very fastly like a beast . Her pain slowly converted into pleasure . Now she was enjoying him . Seeing her in pleasure , he started sucking her boobs while she was sweating.

S( moaned ) - m...mohsin , I a..am cumming

M ( huskily ) - baby wait for me

He started giving her hard thrusts . They both cum together . He collapsed on her . He came out of her and drinked all her juices while she was moaning .He again entered inside her and give thrusts to her at the same time while kissing her neck and cleavage . After love session of 4 hours , they were hell tired . So , he came out of her and laid beside her . He covered them with duvet and took her in embrace and slept hugging her .

Screen blurred .

To be continued.
Do vote comment and follow.

Co author- SHIVIN21