3 | 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐔

INTO THE CLASSROOM BEAMS intrepid light

INTO THE CLASSROOM BEAMS intrepid light. Though the classroom walls are bare the windows are large. Everyone wants a window seat, to sit in the unsubdued light of the morning. Outside the sky is blue except for a few strands of stratus that trail like aeroplane trails.

Whoever painted the walls in here must have had an imagination bypass, but then isn't that the education system all over? Fill our minds with facts we can google instead of teaching us how to think, question facts, experiment and explore. It isn't the nineteen hundreds anymore, they aren't preparing us to clock in and out at factories. The teacher walks in looking as inspired as a used tea bag and already I feel a daydream starting, a really good one. This teacher's gonna have to be really interesting if she wants to compete.

Her h/c hair fluttered at the gentle breeze that grazed her way. The smell of dirt and freshly trimmed grass was relaxing and added to the subtle tiredness of her small body.

On the other side, her seat mate worriedly raised her hands gaining their teacher's attention. "I think
Y/n-chan is still not ok." the class glanced at the female who doesn't look interested at all, heck she didn't even realized that they're talking about her! This literally isn't her. They thought to themselves. "Y/n-chan? Are you sure you're feeling alright now?" they watched as she continued to stare somewhere with blank gaze.

Y/n was actually waiting for something. Or rather. Someone.
"Y/n-chan? *nudge*Y/n-chan!" snapping out of her trace, Y/n sweat dropped at the same expression they wore when she got into the clinic the other day. And she sure knows what's gonna happen next.

.....

Standing infront of the familiar door. Y/n was once again sent to rest to the nurse office. "Y/n-chan? You're here again?  you're visiting me more often than before, are you alright? "Aya-san: the nurse asked before feeling her temperature." I think a small sleep would be great. " as she was forming her sentence, a small yawn escape her lips which inclined the point of her word. Nodding her head, Aya-san went back to her desk letting the younger girl take a rest.

The summer season radiates rainbow immortal hues, bathed in floral aroma, soaked in pure sun-rays. As much as Y/n apriciate their concern, they might have liked her a little...... Too.....much. Sending her to rest again without a second thought. I mean, when other students would to space out just like what she did, they would've been whacked in the head. Or get scolded for making an excuse to get out of the class. Yet they treat her completely differently, it's either because she's a good and a loved person, or because of it.