The Clown's Show

Earth

"badnadadadadindu" came a singing voice from the bathroom, humming a strange piece of music. A young man opened the bathroom door, with nothing but a towel bound around his waist and a comb in his hand, probably being an imaginary microphone. The man walked in direction of the grand round mirror standing in the bedroom and looked at himself. 

"Now that went perfect, no no no get into the role Akami...", said the man to himself while clearing his throat, "now thaaaaaat went reeeaaalllly weeeell ~~~" 

After Akami said that in a strange accent he begin to smile

"Yes, I aaaaam alreeeaaady in my roleee, it iiiis almost frightening how goooood I becaameee at roleplaying... hahahaha~~~"

He put on a blue and very long wig while looking over the different make ups that laid before him. The teenager began to use different brushes, painting his face in a clownish style. While putting on a few accessories he opened his wardrobe and withdrew a clown suit which he immediately tested

Now as he looked into the mirror he saw his new self, a new persona to wear. He wore a purplish jester outfit, paired with an extravagant bluish red cape and a giant collar around his neck. His face was the most eye-catching feature of his entire costume. It was colored in a pale white, his eyes and lips marked with purplish make up. 

He stepped out of his room, looked one last time at at his outfit in the hallway mirror, let out a few long drawn hmmhmmm's and stepped out of his small house while putting different colored contact lenses into his eyes. 

While getting some odd looks by his neighbors, he just shrugged them off and went in direction of the cossplayer convention.

"Heeeere I coomeee~~~" he said out loud, not caring about his surroundings.

Halkeginia, Tristain Magic Academy (One day before the familiar summoning)

Louise walked through the hallways, and while she appeared calm on the surface, she was quite angry on the inside. 

"Oh, I am gonna show you a familiar von Zerbst, just you wait until tomorrow, I will show you... no everyone what I can do" she thought while, on the way into her room, banging her door so loud one might have mistaken it for another explosion. Well, some of the students definitely did as they passed by, evacuating the floor out of false judgement.

But Louse didn't know that as she made herself ready for bed. After throwing herself on the bed ready for the night she thought: "Oh, why did I have to say that im confident in the summoning spell to that Zerbst...."

And she drifted into sleep, full of worry for tomorrow, when the summoning ritual will be held.

Earth

"Thank you!" said a pair of girls, dressed as the two Oni twin maids from Re:Zero to  Akami as they walked away, looking at the photos they shot with each others. 

"Whyyyy of coouurse, your weeelcomee, goooood byeeee~~~" said the clown with his signature accent, waving at the girls.

"Oh how I love this day, there are so many good costumes here, the next one is already decided, I will definitely do a Gojo cosplay, the one I saw was just so good" Akami thought while walking away from the crowd, searching for a place more quiet. He turned right and went into an alley. By chance he found a vending machine with snacks in it and bought a bottle of good old sake. Opening the bottle he said:"A little drink for my voice, it's already a bit hoarse... kanpai!". He drank the bottle in one gulp. When he wanted to go back to the main street to the festival, a green oval orb blocked his way.