Comfort (Potential Lime/Lemon Chapter.)

(This is true most gayest thing I've written so far...)

"Bonnie! Oh hey I found you.." the brown bear said as he opens the door with a downed expression on his face.

Approaching the bunny from behind he rests his west palm onto his co-workers left shoulder, asking him if he's alright.

The purple bunny looked at him with with dreadful eyes his boss stared at him.

"F-reddy, what are you doin' here?" the confused but depressed bunny asked him.

"Checking on you and wanting to know if you are okay but it seems that you aren't," his concerned boss replied, sitting on the bed beside him.

"O-Oh," Bonnie fiddled with his fingers and blushed.

"Look, I don't know why you stormed on us like that for and I need to know because if we don't then how the heck are we going to support each other?" Freddy's expression switched as concern circled around them.

The line saddened the depressed purple bunny, sighing he admits something that he probably should've done from the beginning.

" I've been tryin' to leech off from my brother's death... "

" Toy Bonnie?"

"N-no Springtrap's..."

Freddy looked at him as eyes shifted from his serious face to worry, Bonnie's ears sheltered his pupils once tears raced down his cheeks and muzzle.

"Bonnie, please don't tear up."

Bonnie breathed, apologizing to him then wiped his tears and told his boss the story.

After informing Freddy of what happened, he began to breakdown and cry into his worried bosses' chest pinning him on the mattress.

Freddy wrapped his arms around his mentally hurt co-worker and attempted to calm him down.

The two members expressed their concern over what is happening in the room and one certain fox did not care, minding his own business.

Bonnie sniffed in Freddy's shirt and looked at him, remarking on his bosses' fur as being 'soft and comforting'. Making the two blush.

"Bonnie, t-thanks for informing me about the situation and complimenting my fur," the flustered bear said.

Bonnie detached himself from Freddy and stood up, fixing his clothes and exited the room as his boss rose up watching him.