Aftermath

Bonnie's Perspective:

Ah, what the heck?  I slowly opened my eyes to see the brown painted ceiling, I rose up and looked at my palms, clenching them; Gosh last night was decent and fun cause of that brown bear... Speaking of whom, I crawled the edge of his bed to detect him on the floor flopped on his stomach.

I giggled, thinking on how much of a heavy sleeper he is; maybe I should wake him.  Hopping off the bed, I gained my balance and watched him like an innocent girl watching a guy play on an arcade machine while slammin' my ass on his wooden floor.

Giggling again, I inserted my middle and index finger inside my mouth, coating them with saliva' oh~ this is goin' to be fun~

I slammed said finger onto the bear's furry back and trailed it to where he opened his eyes, blushing..

"Good morning Fredrick, how was your nap?"  he stared at me as if he'd seen a ghost, spazzin' out. Oh gosh, his reaction haha.

"Wh-at the hell Bonnie?!" he replied, while against the wall.

"What? I was just wakin' you up~"

"Not by trailing your naughty hands all over my spine!"  I snickered at Fredrick and blushed as my pupils formed into big hearts, frightenin' him.

He demanded me to not do that, but I couldn't. His antics excite me even more..

I jokingly teased Fredrick and told him to relax, degradin' my excitement; He's lucky I understood him, because if I didn't who knows what could've happened.

After the brief exchange, Fredrick exited the room while I jump into my clothes, disembarkin' the room and ventured downstairs to get out of the house, but not without smooching him.

"Good bye cutie~❤"  I greeted, descending the outskirts of Chicago.

"Bye."

Such a cute dork...