HAUNTED

AN ANCIENT KNIGHT,
A MOB BOSS,
A PERSUASIVE HIT-WOMAN,
A TELEKINETIC SISTER
AND THE DEVIL WALK INTO A BAR.

it sounds like the start of a very bad joke. doesn't it?

Unfortunately for the gang of misfits it's no laughing matter, for these are a few of the many people to go up against the mad Titan.

ZEPHYR IS HAUNTED BY HIS OWN PAST.

Haunted by the thing inside of him, rising against his chest, pushing it, pulling through his rib cage and out of his chest in a violent frenzy to escape— but he can't escape it, and neither can it. Stuck in an eternal world of slumber due to his own power hungry ways.

He can't escape, he can't leave this place he's made his home; the tall trees, the large supply of alcohol that never seems to need a refill, the neverendingness that Zephyr had begrudgingly called home for over a millennia.

stuck in a permanent slumber, due to his own greediness for power, for the magic that coursed through his veins, which once earned him the title of the king's most trusted advisor. Though good things don't stay safe in greedy hands. He wanted more, he wanted what the king had; a power that would cause people to blindly obey, a sort of willingness only the king could have.

So what did he do? He went to the devil in the woods for help, begging on his hands and knees for something more, searching for the man in usual clothing and an educated grin, a sort of grin that sent shivers down Zephyrs spine— like a wild dog ready for his next meal.

His mouth split open into the gruesome smile as he touched Zephyrs face lightly, "sleep well, my knight" is all was heard before he went into his eternal slumber — that's what he gets for being greedy.

DOMINIC ROTHSCHILD IS BINDED BY LAW TO WORK ALONGSIDE THE DEVIL.

Americas finest mob boss would of course work hand in hand with the devil. Both so evil beyond repair they're a perfect match. Working in places where the shadows cower beneath them, where they are the most feared men in the world, all because of a stupid deal with the man that was once born from the shadows so long ago, when America was just a small place.

And when the devil asks for help, Dominic will be there, doing whatever necessary to stay in power, driven by greed, the sick sort of greed that eats away at you, leaving you awake at night, waiting and hoping for the moment you get what you so rightfully deserve.

THATS WHERE YOU FIND DOMINIC, THE DEVIL AND DOMINICS EX GIRLFRIEND THIS EVENING.

thankfully for Dominic, the ability to bring Zephyr out of his slumber is one of his many talents. His ex girlfriend — Vivienne Valentine, doesn't think so, she thinks he's insane for bringing a knight into the world of electric cars and elevators.

But unfortunately for her, Dominic is someone she can't push to do her bidding, on other helpless men, it is easy. The feeling of pulling on their hearts, her hands like a surgeon picking and choosing what needs to contract and pull, she makes anyone and everyone do her bidding — nicknamed pusher because she's able to push whoever needs it.

Maybe that's why she was such a good hit-woman, not even an ounce of blood needs to be shed using her own porcelain hands, all she has to do is bat her pretty eyes and the men will do it themselves. Slit their throats in the name of love, love, there's no such thing as love anymore thanks to Dominics brutal breakup, though they're still bound in many ways— their contract, their child and of course their cats.

VIVIENNE'S SISTER QUINN HATES HER SO CALLED FAMILY.

the fake family Vivienne had made out of her loser ex boyfriend, her daughter willow, her sister, and the strange English man that lives with Vivienne's ex boyfriend who they lovingly refer to as the devil for some reason— she hates it !