part 1 - prologue

"did you get what i asked for"

"y-yes sir"

"good. have it delivered to my office, i have a job to finish."

the man in a black suit scurries off with the item, knowing what his boss was implying. the boss is bald and is sporting a clean, blue suit. upon seeing his employee leave the room, he turns around and walks toward a desk.  he spins the swivel chair at the desk so the blindfolded person strapped in the chair is facing him. 

"now, are you gonna cooperate or am i gonna have to do something i'll regret."

"I WONT TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU BASTARD!" the man in the chair yells, his mouth red and dripping with blood that has now cascaded down to his shirt, staining it the same shade.

jeff sighs, "please don't make me do this, i just bought this suit and i don't want it to get dirty on my first time wearing it."

"I DONT CARE!" the man screams "YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME NOW BECAUSE MY LIPS ARE SEALED, BEZOS!" he tries to wrestle free but the rope binding him to the chair is too tight. he opts to spits at jeff instead.

"are you serious. what did i just say about the suit." jeff is fuming. "you just crossed the fcking line" jeff pulls out his gun from its holster and slams it into the guys jaw, knocking him out.

"you're lucky i'm a nice guy or else i would've made this a lot more painful." jeff points the gun to the mans head "goodbye park jin young"

bang