part 2 - welcome home

"this just in, america's biggest gang leader, park jin young, has been found dead in the jyp corp building. it seems that his cause of death was a bullet to the head. the security cameras at the building were destroyed so the perpetrator is still unknown. we have karina near the scene ready to report-"

jeff turns off the tv and leans back in his chair, smiling to himself. he had just ended jin young's life a few hours ago but the news was already reporting on it. he put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, y/n would be arriving from their mission soon so jeff wanted to get some rest before they came back and berated him about making sure he wouldn't get caught. jeff pretended like he didn't enjoy being doted on but in reality, it made him feel special.

"BEZOS WHERE ARE YOU!" jeff heard someone yell.

"y/n..." he opened his eyes and sat up, laughing to himself.

his office door slammed open and a short person with short hair stomped in.

"bezos... are you okay?" y/n asked "jin young can get pretty violent so, yknow, did you get hurt?"

jeff stood up. he walked over to y/n and hugged them "no." he smiled "i'm okay. what about you though? you had to kidnap the agents M and T for questioning right?" jeff asked and released y/n from his embrace.

"mhm" y/n said with a smile "i did it but they were so annoying. they keep singing and crying and staring at the sky. it was weird" y/n shivered remembering the duos strange actions.

jeff laughed "you and i have a big mission together on saturday. are you ready for that?" jeff questioned

"of course i am" y/n said confidently.

"ok but if you don't want to do it... just let me know and i'll let you stay." jeff said. this mission was going to be really dangerous and, to be honest, jeff was worried for y/n. he knew they were one of the best fighters in the gang but he couldn't help the nagging feeling that something could go wrong everytime they went out on a misson.

"that's nice bezos, but i'm going on the mission." y/n said cockily.

"alright" jeff said, trying not to sound slightly nervous "go get some rest. we only have five days before saturday so we're gonna do something fun tomorrow"

y/n turns to leave but stops when jeff yells "OH! i have something for you" jeff hands them what he had delivered to his office, a letter. "uh.... good work on your mission" jeff stammers

"thanks" y/n says while opening the letter. it simply says.

good job today.
-jeff

y/n smiles to themself "see ya bezos" they say and dash out of his office

jeff sat down and took a deep breath 'just focus on what's happening and not what's going to happen' jeff thought trying to calm himself down 'everything's gonna be fine'