1) Used to you

I stare at him, our cheeks both blushed. "H-hi, I'm sorry I'm s little nervous-" He laughs and grabs onto my suitcase. "I know, you're my new roommate. I've heard so much, it's enough to write a story. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to." I blush, him laughing at me. "I'm Trent, nice to meet you." He grabs my hand and drags me inside.

He walked me in, setting my stuff down. We walked into the bedroom, there only being a deluxe bed. "We're both sleeping here?" I glare over at him, nervous. "Y-yeah, If that's okay with you.." I laugh and grab his arm. "Yeah, it's fine."

Hours later~

8:00 PM.

I've finally unpacked, us watching tv on the floor. "Hey, I'm gonna hit the showers." I nod at him, as I change into a pear of sweatpants and a top that match. As I change, I hear the bathroom door open as he looks at me.

"Trent, I-" He glared at me and picks me up in his arms. "You're pretty sexy, did you know that?" I laugh grabbing his chin. "Trent, we just met today and you're already getting weird on me." He glared at me with a smirk. "Okay, I'll stop, or not.." he winks. "Whatever, I'm going to get used to you." He turns off the lights, and crawls in the bed with me.

I smile and put my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder. We both drift off to sleep, his leg across my thigh, and his body on mine.