2) Soulmates

I wake up, looking over to see him on top of me with his face against mine. We look over at each other, in shock.

"T-Trent, what happened-??" I look to see that he has his shirt off, me with no top. I cover myself up, embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed-" He frowns and pulls me in. "Don't worry about it, you must've been hot. Guess I was too.." We laugh and get ready for the day.

He chose to wear a hoodie with a pear of jeans, and I'm wearing a pear of ripped jeans with a red croptop. We head out, walking to our morning classes. "Looks like our schedule is almost the same. I'll see you later." Once classes were over for the day, I walked into our dorm falling flat into the bed. He walks in, looking at me.

"Care to join me for dinner?" He glared at me, his hand out for me. I smile, him pulling me up. "It would be my pleasure." We get to dinner, and apparently booked the fanciest table in the building. We sit down, our dinner arriving soon after. We talk, and then he looks over at me with a smile.

"So I was thinking, about something.." I listen closely. "I really love you, and I wanted to know if you are willing to drop out of college with me and if you would.." I laugh and grab his chin. "Yes, I'll go out with you, I'll drop out.." He grabs me and kisses me, the whole restaurant listening to our conversation. We finish up dinner and head home.

It was clear. We were truly..

Soulmates.