✎ 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙

[ parting to inazuma : xiao edition ]

For my beloved, Sam...

It feels like it was just yesterday when we met in the very balcony where you confessed. Where you call my name when a nightmare occurs, or when you just crave my attention. Oh, how I long for your touch, nothings been the same since you've departed to Inazuma to continue your search.

What if you get hurt? I won't be able to get there that fast, worse, what if you fall out of love for someone else? It's understandable since I'm not the best when it comes to displaying love and affection, but I can't afford to loose you, love. Not when we're at such long distances.

Though, I cannot stop you from seeking your sibling. A family bond is stronger than any force, I should know. I'm proud of you for not giving up when you lost them, and I want you to know that I love you, more than anything you can imagine. So the second you step foot into Liyue, call out my name.

With that out of the way, I hope to have you in my embrace as soon as possible, I'm so used to going to your room in the Inn, awaiting for you to say my name. Whining about how lonely you are, it's... cute, I will admit. Now that you're not here, it's getting weird getting accustomed to a new routine like this.

Hm, it seems that I'm running out of space on this flimsy paper... I suppose I have to ask for Goldet for better pieces of paper. Either way, I wish you the best of luck while in Inazuma, I'll wait here patiently for your return.

From yours truly, Xiao