✎ 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨

[ departing to inazuma : kaeya alberich edition ]

Dear, Sam...

When you first gave me that gentle smile of yours, to when we shared that first, soft kiss in the moonlight, you've never left my mind. Now that you're heading off to different places in Teyvat, you've got me writing a letter to at least get a sweet, loving response from you.

One day, very soon, I would love for you to settle in Mondstadt with me. When you finish your journey, I will always be here, waiting by the gates until you arrive from Liyue, or, Inazuma since you're heading there. Even if I know my dear princess can handle herself just fine... I feel worried about you doing who knows what in a new area. Hell—it's a new world itself.

I shouldn't have given in to your pout, but it's too tempting. How can I say no to someone cute like you? You truly will be the end of me, Princess. But, honestly speaking, I want you back here at Mond. I long for your presence when I awake alone in bed, to hearing you run around the town, left and right, up and down, fulfilling requests by others.

I'm more that lucky to have someone like you to be mine, so I do hope you don't do anything, hm, scandalous in that island. You wouldn't though, I'm the only one who holds such a big place in it, anyways. Right, princess?

In all seriousness, take care, princess. I can't bear the thought of someone knocking on my door and... I'm overreacting, but please don't get into too, too much trouble. I can't afford to loose my princess yet- I have yet to call you my queen.

Please promise me that you'll come to Mondstadt when you settle onto Liyue's docks. That's all I want, for you to arrive safely.

I hope you have luck finding out more about your sibling and the secrets of this world. I love you so, so much princess, and don't go around and pick up a fight with every living thing you see. (And that includes arson, you don't have enough Mora to pay the fees, so don't even think about it.)

From your beloved, Kaeya Alberich