4.Preparation and going

Marinette's POV

Class was pretty light, everyone was thinking about the trip so no one actually was really into the class, not even Miss. Bustier. They we're all excited, I was terrified, I guess I kinda know now why I had been so early this week, my subconscious was actually pretty worried about the trip, so was I. GOD I was kinda excited but at the same time I was worried, about how my friends will treat me, its not gonna be that bad, I mean they are still gonna be my friends, right? GOD, one more day in Paris, then my past is gonna sweep me away.

Before I could notice, the class ended, I was so deep in my thoughts, I'm pretty sure everyone was. So, I just went home and laid down a bit to think, but apparently someone was mad at his assistant for being late, so Butterflies, attack, Ladybug and Chat Noir, yay.

UGH, I'm not sure why am I so stressed, but right now I have no time to think about it, gotta go save Paris.

###Time Skip because this is my first fic and I have no idea of how to make a fight scene###

God, that made a bit of a mess. Ok time to see what am I going to wear for tomorrow, it can't be showy, but it has to be good enough, it is my arrival since I vanished 2 years ago, well todays of everyone else. Ok, what about this.

Yes, is perfect, is cute, it looks like something I would wear, and it has a royal jewelry, I'll just say it's a family heirloom, I'm not even going to be lying

Yes, is perfect, is cute, it looks like something I would wear, and it has a royal jewelry, I'll just say it's a family heirloom, I'm not even going to be lying. (By the way that is how she is gonna wear her hair)

###Time skip###

Great, I woke up at my first alarm, took a quick shower, I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if something went wrong, I quickly put on the outfit I had arranged, and went downstairs, I made myself a nice breakfast and started texting Alya, she responded almost immediately, she was also a bit nervous.

Little I knew, I went outside to wait for the bus, I only had one suitcase, some essential things and I also had to take something so I didn't look suspicious, so, there I was waiting for the bus, then a LIMOUSINE???? arrived, GOD no, no, no, Yeah...

Little I knew, I went outside to wait for the bus, I only had one suitcase, some essential things and I also had to take something so I didn't look suspicious, so, there I was waiting for the bus, then a LIMOUSINE???? arrived, GOD no, no, no, Yeah it was real, the moment I saw it, I just thought it was for someone else, then it stopped in the bakery, yeah, its definitely not for me maybe they are waiting for someone in the park, then they lower the windows and call me a Princess, yep, it is for me. Time to text Mom, she answered 8 min later