8. Avoiding

Adrien's POV

M'lady was acting a little weird, is it something that I did? Its probably about her personal life, I hope so, I don't want to think that I made something to upset her. Tho, it is weird that she just decided to wait in the same hotel where I was staying, maybe she knows something? OR MAYBE, she is staying here too? What if I know her? What if... Mari and M'lady are the same person. It would be AMAZING, BUT Mari is multimouse and I have seen them both at the same time, in the same place. So, there is no way, who could it be? Maybe I should talk to Plagg about this, Wait, it is Plagg, he probably won't care or he will just want his cheese. I arrived to the boy's room.

"Hey guys"

Nino: "Turn off the lights!"

Kim: "We are trying to sleep!"

"Ok guys, sorry, but weren't we on a boy's day?"

Max: "We have no idea what to do"

Nino: "Alya forced us to have a boy's day"

Ivan: "Besides its already 11:20 p.m."

"Ok then" I went to sleep thinking about M'lady identity, was it just a coincidence? Or maybe she is here.

###Time Skip###

Nino: "Time to get up boys"

Kim: "What time is it?"

Nino: "8:30 a.m."

"Good morning guys!"

"Good morning dude, wanna go grab some breakfast?"

"Sure" We changed to some clean clothes, and went to the hall where we saw the girls (the girls are Mari and Alya, the rest are still in the room)

"H-hey Mari" I'm nervous?

Marinette: "H-hey Adrien" I'm blushing, WHY?

Nino: "Wanna eat breakfast with us?"

Alya: "Sure" We all went to the restaurant, and ate some classic baozi, it was pretty good, Nino and Alya talked a lot, but Mari and I were extremely quiet, we made eye contact some times, but then we keep eating and avoiding each other. The idea that she could be Ladybug wasn't so crazy, they do look alike, and Mari is always there for everyone else, there is a lot in favor, but there is the little detail, that she IS multimouse, but could it been a trap?

Marinettes POV

"Hey girls!"

Alix: "What time is it?"

"Its 8 already"

Alix: "Can't we sleep a little longer?"

Alya: "Ok, but, Mari and I are gonna go eat"

Chloe: "Sabrina, where is my lipstick?"

Sabrina: "Here it is Chloe"

Alix: "Why are you all getting ready so early?"

"Well, yesterday we had a free day, but we don't know if we're free today"

Alya: "Well girls, see you!" We went to the hall and meet with Adrien and Nino

Adrien: "H-hey Mari" HE IS NERVOUS?

"H-hey Adrien" HE IS BLUSHING, AHHHHHHHHH

Nino: "Wanna eat breakfast with us?"

Alya: "Sure"

We had some baozis for breakfast, Alya and Nino, talked while we had breakfast, instead of me and Adrien that just made some eye contact without one single word, he was acting pretty weird, I was just thinking about my new theory, I shouldn't be thinking about that, I don't want to know Chat's identity, do I?