OG6 Actors

*as this is partnered with my other book pretend they already know what is happening and why they are there*

"So you guys know how you are actors playing yourselves in my world?"

Everyone nods though they still do look confused. They don't understand how that works or whatever but they'll just go with it.

"I'm gonna tell you about your actors and we will watch some stuff about them."

Everyone starts whispering to the people around them. What are their counterparts gonna be like? What is going to be different? What is going to be the same?

"So first you guys are going to react to a few pictures of your actors and a few facts about them. Awards and stuff will come later because this group has won a lot of awards for all different things."

Everyone looks surprised but then again if they are actors why wouldn't they get awards for their craft. Well if they are good.

"So the first person you are going to react to is Tony."

Tony kicks his feet up on the back of the chair in front of him (which happens to be Steve's) and sighs. "Obviously, because i'm the best" he states confidently causing everyone to roll their eyes at his arrogance but laugh at his confidence and his assuredness.

Tony is played by Robert Downey Junior, or RDJ as he is called.

"Tony! You look good!" Clint yells out

Many wolf whistles are heard around the room and Pepper leans over to whisper something in his ear that nobody else could hear. He just smirks in response. Everyone quickly averts their eyes, they don't wanna know.

RDJ was born April 4, 1965, making him 56.

"I'm old!" Tony whines before he smirks... "I look goooood though"

Everyone laughs, that was such a Tony rollercoaster of emotions.

He is married to his second wife, Susan Downey and has three kids.