Agents Of SHIELD and Co.

"Up next are the Agents of SHIELD, and a few others."

Fury's only thought is. That's me. Motherfuc-

Starting at the top. Nick Fury played by Samuel L. Jackson.

"YOU HAVE TWO EYES STILL" Clint loudly announces

Natasha and Maria are speechless. That's Fury?

Fury just glares at the people who are trying to smother their giggles and failing.

Jackson was born December 21st, 1947, making him 72 years old.

"Wait. How old are you?" Tony looks over at Fury curiously.

Fury stares straight at Tony, holding eye contact.

Clint whistles like he can't wait for Fury to come down on Tony's ass for asking personal questions.

"No that's about right."

Everybody whips their heads around to Carol who is picking at her nails.

"What?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

Fury sighs. He just nods because there's no way he is getting out of this one. Though he does look towards Carol questioning her without saying anything.

"You were what? 45 ish when I met you?" She looks over with her smug smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Natasha sizes Carol up. Deciding that she likes her.

"God damn it." Fury sighs and nods.

Everybody else sits dumbfounded. How the hell did she know about Fury? How the hell did they meet? Isn't she like from space?

He is married to LaTanya Richard Jackson and has been since 1980. They have one daughter.

Fury almost smiles

Fury almost smiles. He has a daughter? Well, he has two, almost, in his life. He looks over at Maria and Natasha, they're the closest thing he has to a family anymore.