~Part One~

Your POV: It was august 25th and I had just woken up for the first day of 11th grade, I actually felt like getting up today for once, only because it would be the first time i would get to see Conor since sophomore year. Me and him may not be close friends, but he is my only "friend" so- seeing him is always a plus. I hurriedly get dressed and throw on some jeans, a tee shirt and a jacket. I run into my bathroom and brush my h/l h/c hair. Then throw my hood over my head, as I rush out the door.

Connors POV:
I wake up around 7:30 dreading the first day of school, I light up my bong and smoke a bit before I go downstairs for breakfast, I grab the half empty milk jug from the fridge and down it.
"MOOMMMM CONNOR FINISHED THE MILK" my sister yells

"Yeah I did. Cry about it"

"Omg are you high? MOM CONNOR'S HIGH"

"Zoe shut u-" my sentence gets interrupted by my mom saying-

"Connor I don't want you going to school high!"

"Great then I won't go." I start walking back up the stairs.

My sister runs up behind me and grabs my hand.

"The bus is here Connor."

Great. We both run outside to the bus and wait till we get to school.

at school In Your POV:

I walk past and ignore everyone in the hall until my brother Jared comes up to me.
"Heeey serial killer! Whatcha doing?" He said as he pointed finger guns at me.

"Jared- for the last time. I'm not a serial killer."

"Yeah you are! The serial killer and her school shooter boyfriend!"

I feel someone's presence behind me as Jared says that. As if someone is towering over me.

"Oh shit- uh-" Jared starts to stumble over his words.

The mysterious figure sighs "I am not a school shooter and Y/N is not my girlfriend."

I quickly turn around, "CONNOR!" "I MISSED YOU!"

Connor slightly chuckled "yeah, I missed you too I guess."

"You know you missed me con."

"Don't call me that Y/N"

"Con con con con con-" you continue to call him (con) until he shoves you to the ground.

"Shut up." Connor said as he walked past me and went off to his locker

Okay ow I deserved that. I stand up and grab my books for my first class from my locker.

Connors POV:
Y/N's brother comes running up to me.
"What the fuck do you want Jared?"

"Why the hell did you push down my sister?"

"She was annoying me. Plus she was in my
Way."

"If you weren't so freakishly tall I would beat your ass"

Yep, that's me. The freakishly tall freak. I push Jared out of my way and head to class.

-a short time skip to lunch in your POV-
I debate whether or not to sit with my brother or not but I then realized he's not at his usual table? I walk around the cafeteria for a bit to only see him sitting with Evan Hansen. I sigh, then sluggishly walk over to the table.
"Hey serial killer"

"damnit Jared! For the last time I am not a damn serial killer!

"Can Y/N's older brother not joke around? Damn-"