⚡run boy run⚡

Play the song once you start reading

~*~

Draco's Pov:

I was in my room, just reading a book; it was about this girl she was in the middle of time square, it was like 3 am so no one was there, and then a flash went over and it this gang. A vampire gang. They captured the girl; Violet. And the leader of the vampire pack, was Casper. Violet and Casper fell in love, but Casper's dad didn't want Violet to even go near Casper, because Casper was going all soft and gentle and forgetting how he was. But because their love was so strong. They couldn't keep away from each other. But the thing about Violet is that she was a human and well Casper was a vampire. So it basically ended with Casper turning Violet in to a vampire.

*BANG.BANG*

Draco: what is it. Because it better be-

Crabbe: It-s. it-s Y/----N. Sh-e fell off her broom. More like lightning struke her.

Draco: fucking hell where is she 

Crabbe: she's on the field, I just thought you'd want to know and all

I quickly got up from my bed and skipped most of the steps on my way. I was running for my life, I had to get to y/n... because I. I- I need her, she's everything to me. Once I turned the corner I saw madam Pomfrey running so I followed.

Nevertheless we made it out side, I saw the crowd of people surrounding y/n body, I felt this Sharpe pain in my chest, I've never felt this type of pain before. Just seeing y/n hopeless body made me weak. I saw Orion on the floor crying, I went over to him very aggressively whilst trying to hold myself together. 

Draco: What did you do!!

Orion: I-I-I. y/n was in the air, she was trying to get the golden snitch, and as she was about to reach it... thunder striked her, and she fell. And as she was falling I was trying to catch her but she landed with a thump.

I just walked away. But as I was walking I went to the infirmary, and all I could hear was the rush and panic trying to get y/n back, I couldn't see my y/n in pain.

Once I was walking Crabbe came to my side. And told me something I wish I would never hear in my life.

"she's lost a lot of blood, she doesn't have that much longer to live... she needs a blood transplant"

I quickly pushed anyone who was in my way. I ran towards the infirmary. I forcefully opened the doors

Draco: I volunteer. Take my blood as much as you like, just please save her.

Madam Promfrey: Draco dear someone already gave blood

Draco: who...

                                                                                ~*~

hello my beautiful people, so what do you guys think of this one. I was sure a plot twist I think towards the end, but who do you think gave y/n the blood. oh and also how do you feel about Orion. I just want to know. Anyway sorry for any SPAG( Spelling, Punctuation, and grammar) sorry if this is really short but anyway ⚡🤍⚡

Oh but this is really random but would you guys like to check out my Spotify playlist. You don't have to but it would be nice if you did. And if you like it please share it.

 And if you like it please share it

Adios Mis Amiogs ~ Mary 🤍⚡🤍