Oh... So thats da secret

Heyy babes how you doin. Oh and I'm making a edit of the pictures off them, if you would like to see what I got so far hmu

Angel POV:

"Hey my goddess" dad said to me

I hugged him tightly and he greeted everyone. The last time I saw him was like last month. I kissed his cheek and went back to the couch.

"So what's goin on up in dis bitch" aunt Nutmeg said walking up to mom and giving her a hug.

"Yea why y'all all her" dad responded. Uncle Devontae nodded and dapped up uncle Ceaser. "Elijah and Mj snuck out" uncle Huey said in his bored voice

"And we found out some shit bout da kids" mom added. "Can we tell you about Angel and Alantae if we're getting in trouble they should to" said Leah as she tightly gripped her phone.

She's such a drama queen when it comes to these things.

Dad looked at mom and they both smiled. Mom told me the whole story on what happened while she was pregnant with me I was mad when she first started telling me and than I understood.

Why can't they get back together there so cute. All dad has to do is move back to Woodcrest. I snapped back into reality when Alantae started talking

"Um ian do nuthin you ain't got shit on me"Alantae said. "Damn right y'all betta leave my baby alone" aunt nutmeg agreed and hugging Alantae (Nutmeg and tae and sometimes Riley are the only ones who let their kids curse)

I quickly pulled the girls into the hall when everyone was distracted.

"Girls what was allat snitchin fa....

No one POV:

Time skip to Monday 1:30 pm

"Aye what's good" Alantae said. All the boys were sitting together at a lunch table at school. Nayyera, and Leah walked over and they squeezed in with them.

"Hey boys" the girls said in unison. "Wassup Nay" Alantae spoke in a soft flirtatious voice. Nayyera and Elijah both rolled there eyes at the same time.

(A/N: Alantae used to have a crush on her and she used to like him but now he teases her about it)

Just then Angel came over she looked slightly upset but overall she was good. "Yo.." she spoke with a soft smile, but it quickly faded

"What's up sis" Mj said with an eyebrow raised. "Nuthin it's just dat does two almost told mah momma nd daddy nd dem last night" angel answered.

"Why don't you just tell em you a lesbian" Elijah said opening some chips and then putting one in his mouth.

"First off all ian lesbian I'm gay and second is you fuckin slow my daddy is homophobic uncle Huey and aunt Jazmine once told me he was onna news cuz he said "aye nigga dats gay cut dat out" when some kid was dancing on the table at there school.

"So I plan to tell them tonight at dinna"

"Ouuu girl Uncle Riley is gonna freak" Leah said laughing a little. Angel gave her a glare and she shut up. "Hey Mj let's go"

"Where this time Eli" Mj said getting up. "There's this frat party that started about an hour ago and-

"Oh hell nah the last frat party you brought me to someone almost died " Mj protested sitting right back down.

"Uh almost died you act like there dead now" Elijah shot back. "Nigga go by yourself I'm trinna go ta college"

Elijah sucked his teeth and walked off.