1|Candles

Okay, so in this one Karl's quite the- ahem...kinky boy- uhm- yeah- :^ This includes slight daddy kink [<--just one mention tbh] and degrading kink.

"Baby~" Karl hummed against Nick's shoulder, afterwards kissing the smooth and exposed skin: "Mhm?" Nick replied his eyes quickly  over to the figure beneath him, him also breathing against the Texan's skin causing him to bite his lip softly. How was he already turned on: "Remember how you gotta go for a week tomorrow?" the older questioned. "Yeah, what about it?" Nick asked, his voice audibly lower, since it was getting late. Karl shivered slightly, almost purring at it. Oh, how horny he was...

Karl sat up straight, climbing in Nick's lap after pushing him down onto his back. Nick let out a soft grunt, his eyes shimmering, knowing where this was going. His hands snuck up to Karl's waist gripping it a little tightly, aware of which buttons to push, to make his boyfriend horny. Karl leaned closer bluntly whispering: "I want to have sex once more before you go" he leaned closer to Nick's ear: "Honk me daddy..~" Nick was simply shocked, his eyes widening as he bit his lip.

He picked up Karl as he stood up, making his way with the older to their bedroom. He gently threw him on the soft bouncy mattress and hovered over him. Nick grabbed Karl's chin and got closer: "You're such a whore" he said. Karl whimpered at his words: "Only- Only for you~" he breathed out.

Nick's gaze wandered, landing on the lighted candles, from Karl's relaxing thing from earlier this noon. He smirked: "Let's get rid of those clothes, shall we?" Nick whispered, kissing down Karl's neck slowly yet quite roughly. His hands wandered down, unbuttoning Karl's jeans. Nick bit down onto Karl's collarbone making him whine loudly. Finally Nick managed to get rid of the annoying jeans, Karl sighing audibly, the freeing of his boner being a relief.

After only a few more hickeys Karl was completely nude, while Nick was only shirtless. The younger sat up, admiring the in hickeys painted guy beneath him, whimpering and just begging to be fucked. Nick leaned back and grabbing one of the candles. He leaned back forward and looked at Karl. He grabbed one of Karl's, oh, so by the other loved thighs and got in between Karl's legs.

Karl's eyes were half lidded: "Nick, please d-do something, please.." he whined. Nick slightly tilted the candle above Karl's waist and the hot wax dripped down, hitting the pale skin. Karl's eyes widened, as he breathed out high moans: "Ah!~ Ni- auGH!~"  he flinched every time the burning wax hit his stomach: "Mmh~ You enjoy that, dont you, whore?" Nick whispered into Karl's ear, his voice low.

Nick's dick pressed against Karl's and the younger boy's painful boner starting twitching. Nick blew the candle out, Karl's whimpers now enough to his ears and he grabbed Karl's waist firmly preparing him for the upcoming events. Nick gave his lover a second to catch his breath and then dived back into his neck, planting hickeys and kisses all over the still clear side, making sure they would stay for at least a week, after he grabbed the bottle of lube. Karl, being the vocal boy he was started moaning uncontrollably again. Nick lubed up his index, middle and ring finger and inserted the first two slowly starting to pump them in and out of Karl.

The pitch of Karl's moans increased and Nick started to worry the neighbors would be complaining the next day again. Luckily Nick would be gone by 4 am and Karl would have to deal with it himself. Nick added a third finger, which drove Karl crazy, his toes curled and he arched his back trying to move back against the thick fingers, he loved so much.

Karl could barely breathe, all the pleasure was too much for him, even though it were only his boyfriend's fingers inside of him. Nick pulled out soon and went to grab a condom, Karl stopping him though: "N-Nick-..Now..!~" he whined. Nick bit his lip again grabbing the small bottle again. He lubed up his dick and lined up with Karl's entrance, looking deep into Ksrl's eyes: "Are you sure baby?" he asked kneading Karl's thigh with his non-lubed hand.

Karl groaned and buckled his hips: "For fuck's sake, Nick, please!" Karl almost snapped, annoying his boyfriend slightly again "Fine, but don't blame me tomorrow" Nick spat out and pushed in roughly, bottoming out completely.
Karl simply screamed, his eyes rolling to the back of his head and his tongue lolling out. God how Nick loved the waifu face..

The younger immediately started moving, not giving Karl any time to adjust.

Karl liked it roughly anyway, so he likely would not complain afterwards.

At first Nick thrusted in and out of him. pulling out almost completely and pushing back in again. His movements kind of slow yet hard. Though Karl missed the feeling of getting that one particular spot abused by his boyfriend. Getting completely messed up.

After a while Karl was flipped sideways and Nick soon fastened, thrusting into the smaller figure at a new angle. And hitting Karl's prostate dead on. Karl moaned loudly, his breathing uneven again, as he was starting to paint heavily digging his nails into whatever was close to him. His moans and high-pitched groans echoed through the room. Skin slapping on skin and heavy breathing joining in, but being overplayed high, loud, drawn-out screams.

"N-NICK!~ AH- A- PLEA- I- S- CLO- CLOSE" Karl was screaming, stuttering out warnings. Nick leaned closer, his breath hitting Karl's ear: "Go ahead..Cum~" he roughly bit into Karl's neck like some wild animal as Karl screamed one more time and painting the bed sheets white: "What a whore..." Nick said his panting getting just a little bit heavier.

Of course, Karl had came, but did that stop the dominant brunette from fucking his guts out? No. And Karl knew that too. He also knew what to expect next. He whimpered as Nick smacked his ass once... twice... and soon Karl had counted to 11.

Nick's thrusts started to get a little sloppy, though he got deeper due to Karl being in an M-postition, his back arched and his face buried in a pillow. He had tried to jerk off in sync, though he failed because of Nick's rough and hard movements, causing his whole body to tremble.

"mMmhNi-iCK!!" he screamed into his pillow, though being muffled by it. His boyfriend leaned forward again, if possible going even deeper: "In..In or out, baby?" he grunted out and Karl let out another drawn-out scream-moan: "WH-WHY a-arE- AHH~ yoU evENN AS-ASKING- I-I-in ME dADDy!" Karl was a mess, tears running down his cheeks and his moans mixing with sobs and screams, making him inaudible.

Nick though, understood and soon, after a few more hard thrusts, Karl had came again, shortly after Nick deep inside of him making Karl whimper slightly.

They took a moment to catch their breaths, both still panting and Karl with blurry eyes, and still seeing stars from his climaxes and the over stimulation. Nick pulled out of the fragile body beneath him watching his semen flow out slowly and onto the bed sheets. Karl didn't move, he just breathed heavily.

"You did so great, baby.." Nick hummed, kissing over all the hickeys. He also scraped off the dried wax. "You're so pretty..~" he hummed kissing all the softly burnt marks on his skin. Nick gently flipped Karl over, looking right into his gorgeous grey eyes: "I...can't f-feel... my legs anymore.." he managed to say, causing Nick to chuckle softly. He leaned down and pecked Karl's lips gently.

[After care is sexy too]:

Nick pulled away and picked up his lover bridal style, bringing him to the bathroom. He gently kicked the door open and turned on the bathtub tap with his foot as well. As the tub slowly filled with water, he watched Karl, fall half asleep. Since the water was only starting to run, and wasn't even filled ⅜, he decided to ho change the bedsheets quickly not having to worry about Karl drowning.

The fluffy haired boy had fell asleep in the tub, before Nick had returned. Nick stripped out of his clothes and got in as well, pulling the older in between his legs, yawning silently. He softly patted Karl's thighs and kissed his shoulder very gently. Karl had passed out by then, Nick watching as a a bit semen swam in the water and he chuckled to himself...

_________________________________________
Yeeeeahhh I'm not gonna keep writing on this yall know, they wash up and then get back to bed and fall asleep and Karl wakes up with a sore ass and yuh.