2|Harsh

This one was requested by ryan_Xo7

Before anyone wants to choke me to death; Yes I use light mode, but my phone is set on negative colours, and when I take screenshots, it should be light mode for everyone else. (it looks cool though, everything is black, white and grey)
[Update: I dont use light mode anymore nor negative colours I was just too lazy to retake a screenshot]

Bottom/Sub Karl Jacobs
Top/Dom Sapnap|Nick
Summary:
Nick and Karl are roommates, always flirting and playing around. They have a had a few moments, kissing and slight make outs but mostly it were dares or something. They know their feelings are mutual yet they're both too pussy to actually confess. Then Karl gets turned on because of Nick and as soon as he leaves he starts playing with himself, getting caught and Nick rails him :) [Oh and in the end they also have shower sex]

"Karl!" Nick yelled through the apartment. Karl took off his headset and spinned around in his chair, facing the door now. He took a sip of his monster and watched as the door swung open and his roommate came in, only a short towel covering his private parts, water dripping from his hair and running down his body. Karl choked on his energy, his cheeks flushing deep red as he stared at Nick.

He stared up and down his body slowly, Nick being a little too busy with his phone. God, those abs, and his hands, it made him hard immediately. He imagined Nick's hands wrapped around his waist, while fucking him into the mattress. His thoughts wandered to how big Nick's dick must be.

"KARL JACOBS" he snapped out of it, his head shooting up as he quickly wiped the drool off his chin with his sleeve: "Y-Yeah? Sorry." he looked up at his roommate, hardly picking up the small smirk: "I asked you where my charger is. You took it for Chandler when he forgot his yesterday" Nick replied. Karl nodded quickly: "Righ- Right, I uhm.. I have it here somewhere, uhm- wait," he got up and looked through the drawers next to the door. He got on his knees, looking through the last drawer: "Here I found- aHh-" he screeched slightly noticing the position they were in.

Fuck my dirty mind..god I'm such a freak..

He bit back any more thoughts and quickly got up, dropping the charger while attempting so. He cursed himself for his nervousness and picked it up again.

Nick had to admit, that that was awfully cute and the fact that Karl was so obvious got him a little bit turned on. He took the charger that Karl handed him: "Thanks, babe" he said and left the room with a soft chuckle.

Karl simply was a blushing mess. He closed his door and got on his bed his boner starting to get worse and more painful. After a while of trying not to think about Nick, Karl kicked off his shorts and boxers. He sighed relieved, finally freed from the tight shorts. He wrapped his hand around the base of his member and started jerking off slowly, so he wouldn't alarm his roommate, who's room was directly next to his.

Karl first managed to keep his voice down, but the pleasure soon was increasing and so was the volume of his desperate moans. He sped up his movements, burying his face in a pillow  to somewhat muffle his moans.

"Fuck..~ Nick.. please f-fuck me.." Karl moaned into the pillow, shocked himself, he actually cussed. And then suddenly the door was opened, causing Karl to shoot up in a sitting position. Before Karl could even catch a single thought, he was pinned to the bed. He groaned softly looking up at Nick: "N-Nick- I-" he was about to say but, said man hushed him: "Karl Jacobs, do I have permission to fuck your guts out?" he whispered lowly. Karl blushed and nodded feverishly: "Yes, Nick, yes!" he whimpered and buckled his hips in an attempt to get some sort of friction.