(2) ♪

You woke up to the sound of scratching coming from the hallway.

You read the alarm clock on the ground.

It read 2:30 A.M.

You sighed, getting up from your bed and opened your door.

"Chris, if you're up and eating snacks right now, then I'll-"

You screamed and stood in place as you saw a massive mechanical bunny holding Chris by his torso as the bunny's  mouth extended revealing a gaping mouth of sets upon sets of sharp metal teeth.

The bunny looked like a robot, with ripped up-fur and wires coming out of some of the holes of the arms and legs.

Its floppy ears also had holes revealing a mechanical  parts sticking out.

It had a red bow tie with purple eyes glistening in the moonlight shining down on the two.

You stood frozen in place as the monster proceeded to edge Chris closer to it's mouth, with Chris kicking and screaming.

You snapped out of it as your instincts kicked in.

You lunged at the giant bunny and knocked it to the floor, crashing with a thud, clearing the dust.

Chris quickly scrambled up and ran to his room and came back out with a flashlight, and shined it at the bunny.

You coughed and looked back at the bunny to only see it was in it's plushie form.

"What-?"

You picked up the bunny and looked at it.

"They hate the light." Chris said shakily. You could tell Chris had sobbed the whole entire time you were asleep.

"T-they're real?" You whispered, giving Chris his plushie.

"Yeah, they are. B-bonnie grabbed me out of my room A-and tried to scare me by pretending to E-eat me." Chris whimpered as you picked him and led him to his room.

You yawned as you set Chris down on his bed.

"You good bud?" You asked Chris as he hugged his Fredbear plushie.

"Y-yeah. It was just scary."

"Chris, if you can't sleep, at least keep the flashlight with you." You told Chris.

"A-alright." He murmured.

You went out of his room and flopped onto your bed as you sighed and looked at the time.

It read 3:10 A.M.

Before long, you were out cold, but before you fell asleep you heard a voice.

"FFFfffffreddyyyy, he has his flasshhhhlighttt.."

--------------------------♪---------------------♪-----------♪

You woke up to the sunlight beating down on you.

You yawned as you got up from your bed, and changed into good clothes and brushed your (H/L) hair.

You went downstairs after you were done to see Chris staring at all 5 plushies that he had put on the coffee table.

"Uhm, Chris. . .?"

He turned his head swiftly around and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Do you want something to eat?" You asked Chris.

"Not really. . ." He responded.

You sighed as you sat beside him.

"So, was it the bunny that attacked you?" You questioned Chris.

"It was all of them. They each scare me every night." Chris said.

You frowned.

Then you looked at the bunny plushie. Its purple eyes seemed to stare at you, but you shrugged it off as your imagination.

But soon, you would realize it wasn't your imagination. Soon, you would see what these plushie's true intentions were.

A/N

Sorry I gotta end it here xD ran out of ideas. Hoped you liked it though <)