Chapter 2

He turned around in his chair, dick still in hand only to see Mrs. Clause staring straight at him in disbelief. Santa quickly glanced down and much to his surprise there was Norman from work, an elf who helped in the wrapping department. He was just standing there mouth wide open clearly shocked at the sight that had befallen him which admittedly was only to be expected.

"would anybody like a cup of tea" Santa asked while zipping his flies up, quickly trying to distract everyone from the current situation. "Don't bother" snapped Mrs. Clause she sounded exasperated, "we need a chat". "Yes, the three of us", she added as she had noticed Mr. Clause looking questioningly towards Norman.

So many thoughts rushed through Santa's head in the few moments it took for Norman and Mrs Clause to have a seat. "Norman is who she's been seeing behind my back?", "Im about to be left because of a fucking elf?", "does she prefer small guys?", "I'll have to quit my job, everybody must know, this is completely mortifying". Santa realised he was actually quite hurt by this knowledge and struggled to keep a straight face.

"So" said Mrs Clause, there was an elongated pause while everyone seemingly waited for Mrs. Clause to gather her words. "right" intruded Mr. Clause assertively slapping his knee. This was a clear attempt to take charge of the situation. "I know you're about to leave me for Norman and yes, I'm hurt by this but at the end of the day I want you to be happy even if that means I'm not with you". His voice made a definite crack and there were now tears streaming down Santa's face.

"Santa stop assuming things all by yourself" sighed Mrs. Clause. "I'm not leaving you for Norman, I- I actually want us both to enjoy him" she hurriedly finished- Her cheeks blushed scarlet as she said this. Norman stroked her leg comfortingly. "Santa, come here" Norman said looking straight into Santa's eyes, Santa had always thought that his voice was surprisingly low for an elf but right now all Santa could think about was how erotic he sounded.

Santa got up from his chair and walked towards where both his wife and Norman were sitting all the while not breaking eye contact with him. Norman slowly got up. He moved his body ever so close to Santa's. His head was the same level as Santas groin and Santa could feel the heat from Norman's now rapid breath. Santa deeply exhaled and looked down, Norman's mouth was pressed up against him. Santa let out a deep moan