3. New best friend

"Tae, calm down." Jimin chuckled, holding onto Taehyung's shoulders to try and stop him from jumping around, but the little could only grin and continue to fidget.
"Bu 'm excited, Papa! Taetae gon meet Hopie hyungie's wittle!" He giggled, looking up to Jimin with a bright smile, and the older man just melted at his baby's adorable excitement.
"That's right, baby, you are." He laughed, stroking the giddy-boy's head, and that's when Jungkook walked in.

"Chim, do you really have to go out? I don't know if I'll be able to deal with two littles for like a whole... what... three hours???" Jungkook whined, trying to pull the oldest back from the door by his forearm, but Jimin simply turned to him and chuckled, kissing the maknae's pouty lips.
"You'll be fine, don't be such a big baby." He laughed, hearing the maknae huff while Taehyung burst out into a fit of little giggles.

"Hah! Daddy's a baby~ daddy's a baby~" Taehyung chanted tauntingly, dancing around in circles and missing how Jungkook glared at a very smug-looking Jimin, but the oldest could only chuckle at the irony of what Taehyung was saying as they watched him run around the lounge.
"Come here, you." Jungkook growled playfully, grabbing Taehyung by his waist and throwing him over his shoulder, only eliciting squeals of laughter from the excitable little.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head at the two, pulling his trench coat over his shoulders.
"I'll be back in a couple of hours, have fun guys." He said, the others waving him off and watching as the front door shut. Immediately, Jungkook threw Taehyung down on the sofa, making the brunette laugh with a giddy smile as the maknae grinned at him.

It was only seconds later when the doorbell rang, and Taehyung gasped, immediately jumping up from the sofa and running to the front door. He bounced on his toes, whining for Jungkook to come faster because Taehyung wasn't allowed to open the door when he was little, it was one of their rules. Seeing Taehyung's impatience, Jungkook went over and opened the front door, and was immediately greeted with a smiling-Hobi.

"Jaykay~" He greeted the maknae like he always would, making Jungkook chuckle as he stepped aside to let his friend in the house. Taehyung's eyes immediately lit up when he noticed the slightly smaller figure hiding behind Hoseok, mint hair poking out from behind Hoseok's back as little hands clung to the red-head's jumper.
"How are you, hyung?" Jungkook asked, silently eyeing the way Taehyung was trying to catch a glimpse of the nervous little clinging onto Hobi.

"I'm good! Yoonie's been a little nervous about today, though." Hoseok chuckled softly, trying to pull the little out from behind him, but a stubborn whine proved his efforts to be fruitless.
"Oh yeah?" Jungkook spoke with a gentle smile, stepping to the side so that he could see Yoongi and crouching down so that he'd seem a little less intimidating to the shy little.

"Hiya bud, I'm Jungkook. Taetae's been very excited to meet you." He spoke with the same gentle smile, and Yoongi peered out from behind Hoseok, a curious look replacing the reluctant expression he'd had on his face only seconds ago.
"E-Essited to see Yoonie?" The little stammered, finally looking up to where Taehyung was and seeing how the brunette had a large smile stretched across his bread-cheeks, and Jungkook nodded.

"Taetae, go and say hi. Be gentle." Jungkook prompted, watching carefully as Taehyung waddled over to where Yoongi was now stood beside Hoseok, the other little now gripping his caregiver's hand.
"Hi! 'M Taetae, an youw Taetae's new bess fwiend!" The brunette said with his wide boxy grin, holding his hand out to Yoongi.

"N-new... new bess fwiend f-fow Yoonie?" The older little mumbled, eyes lightening up a bit because he'd never had a little best friend before, and Taehyung nodded vigorously.
"Go on, sweets." Hoseok hummed, giving his little a nudge, and slowly, Yoongi let go of his daddy's hand and let Taehyung take his hand instead. A happy squeal was immediately heard from the brunette, who started babbling to Yoongi about all the things he wanted to show him and do with him as he dragged the other little out of the room and into his playroom.