(1-4) Jealously 🍎

-Ships

--Noriaki x Jotaro
--Noriaki x Polnareff

-Genre
--Fluff

-Summary-- Jean and Noriaki seem to have a little something going on. This makes Jotaro jealous but he doesn't know how to deal with his new feelings for the redhead. They all go to a cafe and Dio is there to help Jotaro with his problem.

.

.

.

Noriaki knocked softly on Jotaro's door, holding onto the doorframe and grunting as Polnareff laid his weight on him as he was perched on him, his arms around his shoulders.

Jotaro perked up and walked over to the door. He opened it and stepped back as he didn't aspect this. "I- Hi-?" He greeted, questioning the two.

"Hi Jotaro, we were planning on going out for coffee for a bit, do you want to come with us? It's my treat" Kakyoin spoke.

Kujo looked back at his papers and sighed. He then looked at them and smiled slightly. "Yeah... I'll love too.

"Hell yeah, I'll get the car ready," Jean moved off and pecked Noriaki's cheek before running down the hall

Jotaro nodded slightly as he looked over at Noriaki. "You Alright?" He asked just to make conversation really.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Just, wondering about a certain french man. Is he this touchy with you?" Noriaki hummed.

"No... not really." He chuckled.

"Ah... I see. Let's head out, shall we?"

"Mhm" The ravenette hummed as he walked out with the redhead. Soon they both got into the car. Him taking the backseat as Polnareff and Noriaki were upfront.

"Yo, Joot, Ethan said he wants his biology book back by the way"

"Later- I don't want him in my room-" Jotaro told, knowing he won't look in the obvious place and find something else.

"Don't want him finding your sex toys eh?" Jean snickered.

"S-Stop-! I hate that you know about it-" Kujo pouted.

"Dude, I literally just walked in on you using a vibrator the other day and the week before that."

"That's why you should knock- my door is shut for multiple reasons." Jotaro hissed

"I do knock, it's just that you don't hear me and take such a goddamn long time to answer-" he huffed

"I- still... the last thing you should do is open my godammit door. What if Ethan walks by and sees that? He won't stop teasing me if he does."

"Oh come on, i doubt he'd give a shit" Polnareff rolled his eyes, tapping his finger on the steering wheel as they stopped by a red light

"I swear I'll fucking burn it if you keep walking in on me using such a thing-" The dark-haired male glared from the back.

"Good luck burning silicon dude"

"You know what I mean- I'll just throw it away on garbage day. Anyways- how far is this place?"

"Only a few more minutes" Noriaki finally piped up.

Jotaro sighed as he looked out the window. "Thank Goodness..."