(1-5) Closed doors🍎

-Ships
--Kakyoin x Polnareff
--Kakyoin x Jotaro

-Genre
--Fluff
--angst (idk joot is just sad af for like most of this story... you know what I'm making a new genre it's can Jotaro is sad af and need help but is too lazy and sad to get it; imma call this Joot is sad af genre...)
--Joot is sad af

-Summary
--Noriaki is oblivious to Jotaro's feels and Jotaro blocks out everyone as he hears from the man himself that he's in a relationship.

-Notes
--

-Notes--

.

.

.

A month later....

"Jotaro!" The ginger called out as he passed by Jotaro exiting campus.

Jotaro turned around and stopped as the redhead approached him. "H-Hi?" He smiled.

"Oh- sorry, uh, i was just visiting polnareff during his classes, and i saw you walk by so." He shrugged. "Sorry if i look dishevelled, I came back from work just a bit ago."

"Oh- You were... visiting Polnareff mainly? How is he doing?" Kujo asked to make it look like he wasn't upset.

"Hes doing wonderfully, i was just talking to him about our next planned date. Since apparently you guys dont have a holiday until next week"

"B-But I thought... you two... weren't together-?"

"Ah- about that- Polnareff kind of confessed to me the other day." Kakyoin explained, a wide smile on his face "Exciting is it not? I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"It's fine... It's okay... Well... I need to go..." Jotaro walked away, almost in a hurry.

"I- Jotaro! Where are you going?!" The redhead ran after the man.

"Another- Another class-" He muttered as he wouldn't dare to explain to him.

Noriaki sighed and stopped in his tracks, watching as Jotaro disappeared behind a corner. "See you around."

Jotaro ran into the bathroom and washed his face as he looked in the mirror. He knew this was going to happen. Everyone gave him false hope. And it didn't help that he had to see him again in a few days to go to the art gallery.

"You look like shit." Dio chuckled, poking his head around the corner with Jonathan. "What happened?"

"Go- I'm just tired-" Kujo muttered as water was dripping off his nose as he looked down.

"you look like a dumpster fire, Jotaro. Ah- no offense of course-" Jonathan added.

"It's fine, I'm not offended but he- he's now dating someone- I knew this was going to happen. Why did I sleep with him and catch feelings?"

"Oh dear..."

He sighed, looking at his brother in concern."Im so sorry jot. God, This is what I was worried about"