Five

I throw a punch before grabbing her neck, tossing her over me, and pinning her on the ground. She taps and I let go as we both stand up, hands behind our backs waiting for Drakvov's comments. He walks up to me first, I was expecting good to come out of coming on top, but I was smacked across the face and fell onto the ground. "(A true winner NEVER has mercy on her opponent.)" I glance up to see Natasha not moving her eyes from in front of her. I try to stand up but Im kicked back to the ground. "(STAY!)" I sit on my knees waiting for orders.
I sat for 5 minutes and my knees started to hurt. "(UP.)" I quickly stand up despite my legs being asleep. My face is grabbed and tilted up to face him, I feel blood from a cut drip down the side of my head. "Happy 10th birthday my (Phoenix)." He whispers before letting go of my face. "(Take her)." He says with the wave of a hand before to men in white coats grab me.

"Want me to go in with you?" Nat asks me before I get to the doors. "I'll be fine. I've stalled him before, I can pry his mind too." I shrug. Nat gives me a pat before walking back to the briefing room. I walk in and watch as Loki walks back and forth inside his glass cell. Suddenly, he stops and slowly turns to me with a smirk.
"There's not many people that can sneak up on me." I shrug as I take a step forward. "Took a lot of practice and skill. Doesn't matter anyways because you figured I'd come." I smile at him.
"After... After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate." He moves closer to the glass separating us.
"You wanna act like friends? Awesome, so with a friendship as strong as ours -built within the last 9 hours- you wouldn't mind telling me what you've done to Agent Barton." I say sarcastically to him.
"I'd say I've expanded his mind." He says matter of factly. "And once you've won." I walk closer moving close to the glass. "Once you're king of the mountain- or whatever it is you strive to kill everyone for- What happens to his mind?"
"Is this love, Agent Romanoff?" He asks with a mischievous smile. "You and I know love is for children. I simply just owe him a debt." I kept a straight face for our conversation but Loki only kept a smirk. He walks backwards toward his bench, "Tell me."
I lean back on the railing staring him down. "Before I worked for SHIELD, I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skillset and strengths."
"I could tell earlier." He comments but I go on.
"I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on SHIELD's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me and my sister, he made a different call." I sounded serious, I let my worry for Barton show just enough for him to see.
"And what will you do if I vow to spare him?"
"Not let you out-."
"Ah, no. But I like this." He laughs as he leans on a leg. "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?"
"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was, technically."
"And what are you now?" He asks me, making me stand up. "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." I cross my arms.
"Can you? Can you wipe out that much red?Drakvov'a daughter? São Paulo? The hospital fire? Your true identity? Barton told me everything." Loki stood and walked closer to me. I show fear from the information he has. "Your ledger is dripping, it's gushing red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!"
Loki SLAMS his cell wall, making me flinch and tears well up in my eyes.
"I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly. Intimately. In every way he knows you fear! And when he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is my bargain, you mewling quim!"
I turn away from him and walk away, making space between Loki and I, disgusted. "You're a monster." I say shaky under my breath.
"No, you brought the monster." Loki laugh but then it hit me. He needs him to get out of here.
I turn back towards him emotionless and poised, "So, Banner... that's your big plan." I smirk but Loki only seemed shocked.
"What?"
"Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way. Send Thor as well." I say into my earpiece as I walk to the doors. I first turn back at Loki and give a small sarcastic bow, "I truly did love this chat.." I say mocking his accent. "Thanks for your cooperation." I say with a small bow before walking out with a smirk.