Part 1 - piggy plan

WARRNING: stabbing a kid

(Please don't repeat actions described in this story)

______________________________
Her plan was simple. She just had to break her dimension and get to another one. Peppa decided to use her father's kitchen nife. At school she learned that when you stab your siblings with a kitchen knife, the dimension will create a gap between another one for 10 minutes.

- Dad, can you give me your kitchen knife, please? - she asked her father.
- For what purposes?
- I need to cut an onion - the pig said quickly.
- okay whatever, it's in the kitchen, take it.

She ran to the kitchen and got the knife. Her brother was upstairs playing with his stupid, green dinosaur. She's planning on tearing it apart infront of his eyes. Peppa loves seeing him suffer.

When she got upstairs she noticed her mother in the bathroom. She was doing her make up probably for the meeting of another ugly old man who will give her some money.

Finally it was time to kill her little, smelly brother. Peppa took his dinosaur from him and tear it apart. He went nuts. His screaming was heard by their dumb neighbours but the pig didn't care because it will stop once and for all. She took the knife and stabbed him in the back. He turned into an uncooked pork chop.

Peppa took it with her as her trophy and quickly ran to the window where a big portal opened. Seconds later she went through it and lost her conciseness.

~~~
AN
Hello!
I just want to say that peppa is 16 here and George (her brother) is like 5 I don't really know and care he's dead anyways so
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
It is 4 am for me and I had this stupid idea and I'm not going to let it go for now so yeah good night/day or something like that.

Btw I don't know why but I imagine Peppa having a British accent... do what you want with this information.