Part 3 - Renegade dance kills people

It's been a month. I have enough money to move out from this place. Mr Sheeran paid me a lot of money for transporting illegal substances to his secret base.

I'm pretty sure I'm in London or something. It's been fun being here actually but I've had enough of Ed. He always sings one song. I believe he calls it "shape of you".

Today I was supposed to buy a plane ticket and a house from black market. It was cloudy and chilly. I woke up at 8 am and got ready for the last work day. I went straight into the basement of the building to take some yummy drogas and deliver them to the secret base. I got in a truck and drove to my destination.

I got there quicker than usual. It only took me 3 hours because I went way over the speed limit but police didn't give a fuck about me. They are scared of me ever since I threw one of them 2 meters away when proceeded to arrest me.

When I unpacked the packages it was 2 pm. I once again got in the truck and drove to my temporary house. I got there with a very big guy. I knocked him out when he got out of the car after I caused an accident. I thought maybe Ed would like a new employee.

When I entered the flat there was Charlie Da'melio, the girl from TikTok.
- Ym... hi, what are you doing here?- I asked politely to gain her trust.
- Oh hi. I'm supposed to meet with Ed Sheeran here, do you know when he will get here?- She answered with a smile on her face. I hate TikTokers.
- He will probably be here in 10 minutes.
- Oh okay. By the way I saw this very delicious looking pork chop on the couch over there and I may or may not put it in the oven.
- YOU DID WHAT?- I screamed And ran quickly to the kitchen. I opened the oven where I found my sizzling brother. I was very angry. My brother was warm once again. I had to put him in a freezer. Hope he had a good time with the heating elements in the oven.

-I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to touch that. - Charlie said walking in the kitchen. I quickly took her hand and drag her to one of Ed's weird machines. I turned it on with her inside. The lights were changing from orange to purple. After 30 seconds the machine stopped. Charlie walked out of it.

Suddenly Ed came in and looked at me terrified.
- What have you done?!
- SHE COOKED MY BROTHER - I screamed in my defence. Charlie looked around her confused.
- Why can't I remember anything? - Charlie asked after a few minutes of silence
- I brainwashed you and deleted your memory.- I answered her happily.
- Why?
- You tried to eat my dead brother.
Ed turned on the radio and the song "renegade" started playing.
- Ey, I recognise that song - Charlie said.
- ED TURN IT OFF - I said as soon as Charlie started dancing but it was too late. Ed tried to turn the radio off but he couldn't. The lights were blinking, the building was shaking, Charlie was dancing with a smile on her face. Suddenly she started to fly around still dancing. I was terrified, I ran to the kitchen and took my brother out of the freezer and ran outside of the building. The site was horrible. The building was dancing from left to right like a fucking crab in the crab rave video.

I saw the balcony from here. Ed was standing there doing a weird dance moves while the pink suit appeared on him. He had fangs and make up. His hair was standing straight up. Suddenly he opened his arms and started flying in slow motion. When he was next to me the building exploded. Charlie flew up in the air and grew pink wings out.

I've had enough. I took out my phone and booked a flight to Florida for 6 am. This night I will spend at the airport, looking for a new house.

_____
AN
As you can see there are easter eggs from bad habits music video. And btw Ed Sheeran was dancing like ladybug from miraculous ladybug when she was transforming.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.