Part 6 - Peppa wants fast

When Peppa landed on Ed's ferry, she didn't expect to see Pitbul again.
- Peppa! Nice to see you again. - he said.

He was dressed in a red and black, checkered flannel and weird red trousers. He looked like bald Santa on drugs.

- Excuse me, how do you know Ed? - Peppa asked.
- Oh I bought him! - he answered.

The pig was so confused but decided not to ask about it. They were in the middle of the ocean swimming towards Florida. The sun was rising above the sky slowly as they approached their destination. Peppa wondered how her new house would look. She really hoped it was a big mansion and that the guy she is supposed to live in will be single and stupid.

After a few hours of day dreaming they finally made it.

Peppa got of the board and began exploring. Everything was so weird. Streets were empty but also full of people at the same time. This was a weird city. She didn't like it.

It was time to look for some transport. She didn't want to go with someone else who also wants to get to Orlando so she decided to steal a car.

She sat on a bench by the busy road. An old man in a very rich and fast car caught her eye. She rushed to his door, opened it, and kicked the elder out of the car. She sped down the road as fast as she could to Orlando.

Unfortunately there was not enough gas even to get half way there. She decided to refuel the car and blow up a gas station.

The first one she saw was very old. It was perfect.

Peppa always had some matches in her pockets. You never know when sheep Suzy decides to attack.

She got out the car and started refuelling her new car. After she was done she realised she hasn't eaten all day. It was time for a feast. She went in the gas station. Worker was nowhere to be found. Peppa picked up some snacks and Caesar salad then approached a cash register. She found a computer nearby with all memory from cameras and destroyed it for good. After that it was time for a big explosion.

Peppa as a child learned how to make a time bomb out of matches and windex. It was very easy. She constructed one and turned it on. She had exactly 5 minutes before the explosion. She really wanted to see it so the pig decided to park nearby and observe it from small but safe distance.

After a while there were big flames everywhere and a spark in pig's eyes. She really liked fire.

She stared at them for a while and decided to go before cops showed up. There was about 2 hours left before she would see her new life. With her special playlist the ride isn't going to last long.