Chapter Fifteen

I woke up looking at Taehyung and saw that he was asleep. He looked so beautiful my heart rate started to pick up as I looked at my beautiful mate. I sighed then kissed his cheek getting out of the bed slowly then replaced myself with a pillow and saw him hug it I glared at the pillow 'calm down it's just a pillow it's just a pillow' I walked out of the room of course I put on my boxers and pants.

I walked into the living room seeing that it's pretty messed up. I smirked 'I'll just leave a surprise for that asshole' I chuckled then called up a few of my maids to bring breakfast before my family woke up. For about an hour there was a knock on the door. I walked over to it, opening the door showing a few maids and butlers holding up bags "thank you a lot" they said that I'm welcome and left.

I set the food out on the table then looked at the time seeing that it was about 9:30. I then hear a door open I looked down seeing my small little pup I picked Jimin up then smiled "morning papa how are you" he rubbed his eye yawning 'this is the most cuties sight I've ever seen' I cleared my throat "I'm fine my little one what about you my pup" he smiles then hugs me I take out my phone snapping pictures.

I placed him down in his chair "I'll be right back I'm going to go get mommy" he nodded. I walked to the room seeing that he was still asleep. I really didn't want to wake him up but he needed to eat. I noticed that he was really tiny. He and Jimin look like they don't eat as much. I take a few pictures of him then walk over to the bed tapping him a little "darling it's time to wake up" I say softly then see him turn over smiling up at me "morning" he says and I smile.

"Morning my love do you need help walking" he blushed looking at me then nods slowly. I grabbed my shirt and put it on him then picked him up and walked out of the bedroom. I walked to the dining room and placed him on the chair "good morning mommy" Taehyung leans over and kissed Jimin cheek "good morning my little one" I sit in the other chair "okay well dig in" they looked at the food on the table "did you cook all of this" I was a pretty good cook nah I'm awesome cook.

"Of course I did" but that's a lie since I had my work to bring this. They start eating and I smile "so I'll have some of my maids and butlers pack your things and bring them to our home" Taehyung stops eating looking down at his food "oh- um so soon" I frown a little "yeah I wanted you both with me as soon as possible and we mated last n-" he shush me covering Jimin ears. Jimin just keeps eating, not paying attention to us.

"I know that but what about-" I knew exactly what he was going to say so I cut him off. "Tae listen" I looked at Jimin, I picked him up with his plate walking to his room sitting him down at his little table "mommy and daddy are going to have a talk so can you be a big boy and wait here for daddy" Jimin nods his head really fast "yep I can daddy" I smiled kissing his cheek. I stood up walking out of his room, closing the door.

I go back to the dining area sitting next to my mate. I placed my hand on his thigh "Tae baby my old mate isn't there, he's long gone I promise, I'm sorry I mated with someone else, it was just a business thing my dad wanted me to marry and mate with him because it would look good for the public but I promise nothing ever happened between the two of us we just marked each other" Taehyung looks at me then sighed.

"Y/n I really want to spend the rest of my life with you it's just that you marked someone else before me, do you know how big that is to a omega, it's like being married you know and you just did it without thinking" I got out of the chair and on to the floor kneeling down in front of him "Tae I know that you don't trust me fully but I promise you that it didn't mean anything to me I only want to be with you" he sighed again then looked at me.

"Give me two weeks, we'll spend the night five days, we will stay the night and spend the day with you" Taehyung smiled softly. I loved that beautiful smile of his. I got up off my knees, I pulled him up and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my around his waist we pull away from the kiss " you won't regret it I promise Tae" he chuckled "yeah I'm taking your word on this time"

Time Skip

I put on my shirt that Taehyung had and it smelled like him. I smiled to myself. "Ok we're ready" I heard him say. I turned to them and smiled "well okay then shall we get going" I grabbed there bags and picked up Jimin.

We walked out of the apartment and down to my car.i open the door for Taehyung. "Oh I don't have a car seat" I said "I have one in the apartment give me a minute" Taehyung jumped out of the car and ran up the the stairs and he came back with a car seat "do you know how to set it up?" He said. I stepped out of his way holding Jimin. He cuddles up against me to get warm. Taehyung sets up the car seat. I placed Jimin into the seat and looked at the buckles confused "I got it daddy" he giggled then buckles himself up.

I got into the driver's side and started the car. I looked over to Tae and saw that he was nervous I grabbed his hand "are you sure about this I don't want to force you " he sighed then nods "I'm sure. I'm ready " he looks over to me and smiles "I love you" he said my eyes widen.