ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 ℙ𝕥.𝟙

(Yes I made this into two parts Lol and sorry for the long wait! Enjoy! 😉)

3rd person

Now that Y/N's room + house were fully packed the moving van was on the way so that meant the trip was on. yaay -_-

Y/Ns POV
This is going to be soooo great. I had a backpack full of stuff to entertain me on the way to the airport and during the plane ride yaaay 😑. "Y/N!" My aunt Lisa shouted at me from the uber we were taking. "Hurry! We gotta go!" I rolled my eyes from the front door as I put the AirPods in my ears. I decided if I wanted to go then I would go at least listening to the stuff I loved. I got in the car and started to decide what to listen to on the way to the airport. I ended up listening to Sunday. Their first song was good. I like how is goes from a lullaby to just rock screaming and BF trying to keep up.

3rd person
Y/N was rocking out to Sunday when they were interrupted by their aunt Lisa. She trapped their shoulder and Y/N hesitated but took out one of the AirPods and paused the song. "Yeah?" Said Y/N confused why their aunt interrupted them vibing."What are you listening to?! It sounds like screaming!" She whispered. Ah yes, Aunt Lisa, the overprotective aunt. The one who doesnt want her Niece/Nephew/sister's child's eardrums to burst. Y/N replied "I'm listening to Sunday. Remember when I tried to do a really loud song on my guitar? That's where it's from." "You mean the one that the neighbors almost filled a noise complaint about?" She whispered back. "Yes that ." Y/N said. She went on YouTube and started to watch Aphmau, an old gamer she liked when she was younger.

(NGL I love this one XD)
When they got to the airport Y/N was hungry. And I mean REALLY hungry like, so bad she could eat everything in the food court.
Y/N's POV
I'm soooo hungry. Our flight doesn't leave for at least half an hour so I guess I'll ask aunt Lis. "Hey aunt Lisa?" "Yes Y/N dear?" She replied. "Can we get something to eat I'm starving!" She told me "Sure theres a starbuck around the corner and i know you like their food, and hey ill even get ya a cakepop!" i knew she was covering up the fact that we were glying across the state so, understandable."
3rd POV
Once Y/N and aunt Lisa got the food Y/N stuffed their face and was finished with their (favorite food from Starbucks) they got in 4 bites and drank some of their (favorite drink from Starbucks) to wash it down. Aunt Lisa just looked at them with a smile. Once Y/N finished the cake pop the speakers turned on and said,"Flight A1 is now boarding. Repeat Flight A1 is now boarding." Their uncle John was already waiting near the gate because he wasn't hungry, so Y/N and Aunt Lisa ran to the gate. By the time they got there the plane was almost gonna leave but luckily the lady closing the gate saw them and let them in.

Tysm for 79 follows and for waiting so long!

almost there

Poggers