10 Role Playing Cameras 9.13.19

https://external-content

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.SuR2EBWRHPS0wul2BNl-dgHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=a1a33ea0de89b77ef4f5cd912a678172d917317730f21b328276c08a35ba5481&ipo=images

Timea is now very old. Once a spry young trainee, training in the same house that she had been gazing thru now for the past 80 years. Age is now a decades long friend to her withering hull of a body. While decades out of commission for deployment into the field, she serves now as an aged and storied advisor of knowledge to new officers.

Timmy still reflects out loud, and in crowds about the days when she was the champion racer for her country. She had been governor, and president before, and she after those terms returned to duty as major in the same cathedral. She even tells the story of how she developed the first motor horse, because she thought it was going to be faster than the carriages they were using at the time, and over the years of developments, she was proved right.

"...and I can still do it too. I may not be as fast, or as quick as I was back then, but put me in the right car...and Il outrun em." It was her 80th birthday, and the lawns were full of loyal parishoners. There were many toys and games and other fanfares, which were not typical of her birthdays of other years. This special occasion occurred every ten years, and would not come again for another ten years.

As the day subsided, so did the merriments, as the crowd diminished as if they were being provided by the setting sun. The toy companies towed their wares back into their trucks, and brooms swept the trash into various dust bins. By night fall, it was as if nothing had happened. The crows and the parrots came back to perch on the cathedral towers as they usually did, and the somber and eerie atmosphere reclaimed its permanent place in the building.

Nobody wondered that night where Timea disappeared to, as they each returned to their own duties. Timea, having seen the impact of her own inventions, and the sightings of other inventions that roamed the cosmos, was not satisfied with her current publications. She sits at her chair reviewing the patents that not been approved, even for her, in over ten years. Timmy remembers back at looking at this paper, which was older than most children, the last time those trucks rolled in with their wares.

She goes back to observing her scale models, which were built over ten years ago, when a younger nun walks into the room. She was a much younger champion racer. "What is that?" "Its a uranium carburetor." "What is it for?" "It turns uranium into thorium." "Is that even possible?" Timmy looks up at her. "I mean, of course it is!" She knows that Timea is the one who was known for developing the first town cars and race cars.

"So how is the publishing coming along?" "Is this about the new line of race cars?" "Well we are the defenders of this area, and our fleet was top of the line in this region up until now." "I keep resubmitting them, and they keep rejecting and they wont tell me why." "They keep rejecting your radioactive cancerator?" "This one im not resubmitting." "Why did u come up with that anyway if u knew what it does?" "Because it is at least 2000 times more powerful and fuel efficient that what we have now."

"Cant you override them?" "I tried, by trying to communicate my problems to the queen. I tried many times and many methods over the years, and after finally requesting an audience with the queen, I am told that they did not have the capability to do what I was talking about. I didnt even get to talk to her directly." "Can I help in anyway?" "You can try submitting these patents yourself, its not recommended and probably will not work."

Timmy knew that this nun was not one known for her technical ability. She watches her pondering this idea while another nun steps into the room. "Some people are here to see you. They say they are from the queen's general staff." Timmy heads to the atrium, which looks like a regular church scene.

Some of the recognizable members of the queen's office was there, there were black sedans outside with flags of the queen emblem and the country emblem. They said that the queen wanted to see her personally. Timea, and some of her nuns went with her to a nearby airbase, which had a launchpad, and left her there as Timmy began her astronaut training.

"The set up of my body was very different. I often came out of my body over my lifetime, and when a person's ghost comes out of their body, their spirits were behind their body. This new training was no exception.

Throughout their whole entire lives, we were like the camera operators sort of like in a third person game. We were able to move at light speed, but we had to always return to our person.

Our bodies slump like lifeless dolls when we were not there. We had to make sure they fed themselves and groomed themselves and timely sought to daily duties. We had to make sure they were lying down before we could leave.

Otherwise, we could socialize with each other and say hi while our bodies slumped over and sometimes they started drooling.

Also make sure if you are getting distracted to slump them down somewhere safe or soft before you leave them because they would just drop and they could injure themselves. That always happened to me.

What I didn't understand was what we actually needed them for. I was sold by sone other spirits that some of them steal their bodies. I did not believe that until 1 day that happened to me.

I was far away when my warp projection timed out, and I ended up behind my person. Luckily, it was day time and we were outside. There was this much bigger ghost that was pushing hundreds of bodies that were zombies now. I did a solar flare on him, and he ran away. The bodies just slumped over like dominoes.

We had some of the bodies build a bonfire and then put the other bodies into it. Then I was not tied to my body anymore."

A few weeks later, she was boarded onto their 'new' kind of titan class rocket, muttering on to herself about what a real titan looks like, and how she hoped it wont explode with her in it. When she was finally onboard the satellite, and she met with the rest of the crew. The space was cramped and the already cramped space was filled with all kinds of superficial gear. The walls were lined with panels of blinking beeping circuits of technology. The dark but warm walls of wood were now cold hard yellow steel. The planet looked like a blue cereal bowl hanging upside down in the sky.

She was told that the queen was dead, and that she would be the new queen. Timmy was seated in the queen's chair muttering to herself about how she would rather be buried deep in the ground than blasted into orbit. The other nuns of her new staff wondered if she meant before or after she died.

Timmy would be queen for ten years, in this time, some more of her patents did become published. Timea searches in vain in how to get the other published before she dies at 90, and performs many miracles until she dies.

Possible Morals: I also wondered if we could switch dolls, but nobody, I mean, no camera, figured that out.
All stories in this series occur either with timea still being a nun on one planet, or visiting other planets after she died, and are not held in linear sequence.