𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 '𝖕𝖑𝖘 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖊𝖘' 𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘 || 04.

Monse left for writing camp while Cesar left some drama in her wake. He told all of Freeridge basically that he and Monse boned, which didn't go over well with Ruby and Jamal. They thought Mario's speech was more than the ramblings of a heart broken and high man, following his ideas like some kind of gospel. Quinnley thought it was ridiculous, who cares if Monse got some? It's just sex.

Ruby and Jamal didn't agree, going as far as accusing Cesar of lying. Which Quinnley would admit if that was the case she'd be on their side, but she's known Cesar since forever he wouldn't lie about this. Enough though he was being kind of a douchebag for bragging about it, though Quinn knew that wasn't the real Cesar. That was Santo Cesar, lil Spooky, talking.

So, she wanted to stay in the middle of her friends' arguments. Ruby and Jamal weren't having it, so they distanced themselves from the girl, causing Quinnley to become lonely in her empty house and stayed at Cesar's more often. That wasn't bad at all, in fact, Quinn fit right in with all the Santos. They became like the family she always wanted. She even revealed her passion of cooking, and instead of shutting it down, they encouraged her. Especially, Oscar who happened to have feel the same about the art.

The summer was perfect. Quinn had the Santos who fell in love with her cooking, by the way, forcing her to cook most meals. Quinnley happily obliged, feeling the best she's ever felt. It wasn't just Quinnley's mood and personality that'd change. Her body got hit with a freight train called The Puberty Express. If you'd have seen Quinn's mother you would've seen those immaculate genes and Quinn inherited no different. Her bust and hips got fuller, along with her thighs thank god, and she grew taller too. 

She looked like an Amazonian goddess, while Quinn was just blissfully ignorant of her appearance enhancements, the rest of Freeridge sure wasn't. And she wore her body with confidence, as she should.

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, so summer did. But, luckily Monse was coming back soon, any day now. This particular morning Quinn just wanted to take a walk around the neighborhood, it was mid-day, so she thought she would be find not see anything weird.

"Angelica!"

She was very wrong. 

But hey, she spotted Monse, who was looking equally confused at the scene Mario was making. Quinn quickly made her way over to Monse, so they were standing side by side watching Mario rant about no more Christmas break hookups. Whatever that means.

"Know anything about what's going on?" Monse asks.

Quinn hums in affirmation, "They broke up. Again?" Quinnley couldn't really keep track of their on-again off-again cycle. "Nice teeth, Monse."

"You noticed." Monse licks her now smooth teeth.

"Of course."

Mario was still calling out to Angelica, getting silence in return. It was kinda sad, in all honesty. "Talk to me, boo!"

"Maybe she's not home!" Monse interrupts Mario's spiel, probably from her ears having enough. 

"Oh," Mario turns around towards the girls, awkwardly chuckling. "Hey, you two!"

Quinn and Monse jog across the street over to him. Monse was waving excitedly since she was gone for so long. Quinn just gives Mario a smile and nod, which he returns.

"How was, uh, camp?" Mario asks Monse.

Monse shrugs, "Hmm, tolerable. Mildly life-changing."

Mario's eyes quickly glance at her chest and he raises his eyebrow. "I can see that."