The Hazbin And Alastor

I woke up some hours later with Alastor sitting at the end of my bed "Wha..who"

I sat up and noticed Alastor "Bloody hell Alastor! What are you doing?!"

"Woah woah Calm yaself" Alastor got up and walked over to me.

"Well I didn't expect you to be at the end of my bed Alastor. I suppose if you were here to kill me you would have already done so."

Alastor nodded "I didn't mean to scare you and I would have bumped you off already if I wanted to"

"Got any more giggle water?" He asked me

(Giggle water meaning alcohol)

"Think about it Al. Of course I do, let me get up first" I slowly got up and went to the kitchen and got two glasses

"Jager? Vodka? Whiskey? Wine? Beer?"

"They all sound like the Cat's meow but Whiskey for me" Alastor sat down on my couch.

(Cat's meow meaning Cool or Amazing or Splendid or Stylish)

I pour two glasses of whiskey and sit down and we started chatting "Why'd you come over Alastor?"

"Well I'm not quite sure Jack. Maybe that I have been enjoying your company?" Alastor asked.

"You really are the bee's knees, Jack. The cat's meow, the cat's pajamas" He smiled at me.

"Thanks Al" I blushed a little bit and smiled. I did have a little bit of a crush on him. Maybe he could tell? I wasn't sure.

"Aww look at that smile" He chuckled "So sweet. Never fully dressed without one!" He said with glee.

"You know who I haven't seen since that party? Angel Dust. Sorry about the noise Alastor He's probably been sleeping for the last day or so. Let's go see"

We finished our last bit of Jager and went to Angel's room and knocked on the door "Angellll!"

He got up and opened the door "What do you two Strawberry pimps want?"

"We just come to check on you and make sure you're fine since we had that party" I kissed him on the lips and smiled

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine, though I'm surprised to see you with Alastor."

"Silly spider, didn't I tell you that Alastor is a mate of mine?" I chuckled

"I'm pretty sure you did. I can't remember. So if you don't mind I'm going back to bed" Angel kissed me on the lips deeply "See ya later sugar tits"
He closed the door and went back to bed.

Me and Alastor went back to my room. We (Me and Alastor) hung out with each other til Angel arrived

"Heyyy Sugar tits" Angel Dust knocked on my door

"Come in!" I said and he came in

"Hello Strawberry pimps" He chuckled

"Hello Spider in kinky boots" I laughed

"Hello My Effeminate Fellow" Alastor smiled

Me and Alastor were drinking Jagermëister again. Well I was, he was drinking whiskey "Glass of Jager?" I offered Angel

"Yes please" He took me up on my offer and I poured him a glass and gave it to him

We chatted for a good 30 minutes before Alastor had to leave

He checked his pocket watch "I gotta blow, Overlord business to attend to"

Angel Burst out laughing "He's gotta blow."