Archer and Jack

Archer walked to the closest drug vending machine to get me some coke and some weed for himself, after he put the money in the machine he felt someone stuck a gun to his back, he put his hands up so he wouldn't get shot straight away.

He made a noise to distract the mugger, the mugger turned to check and he elbowed the mugger in the side and so he was able to disarm and grab the gun, "I suggest you run along now." He put the gun to the mugger's head. They did and he finished getting the drugs and went to back to the hotel and went back to my apartment.

We did said drugs and then went down to bar and we all drank a bit and went out for dinner.

"So How are you little bro?" I asked Archer after sitting down and ordering our drinks, while also reading the menus.

"I'm doing alright for myself, thanks for asking Jackson. I've made a few friends and "acquaintances" he did air quotes

"You know how it is. Coming and going, trying to make a living."

"Indeed I do." I replied, thinking back to when I first got into the city, robbing and stealing from people and such and when I first got into the sex work and porn business with porn industries before eventually making enough money to start working on cars for "organisations"

"So what have you been doing to get money?" I asked Archer, sipping on my drink.

"Anything really, remember lately I've been working for" he leaned in and whispered "Prince Ars Goetia"

"Oh yeah I remember that now, he got divorced didn't he? If I remember rightly." I remembered seeing it on the news one night, when I was surprisingly sober, I wasn't for long after that I don't think.

"He needed a lot of relief after that, if you know what I mean." Archer chuckled, "My asshole is still stretched out after all of it." 

I chuckled as well, though I was kinda jealous, I mean look at Prince Stolas, he's like really hot and tall and his voice just oh yesss.

"Oh I do know, I'm sure his cock is fucking massive,

Archer chuckled "Oh he is, he easily makes my stomach bulge."

Me and Archer keep talking about Stolas and how hot he is for another couple of minutes, I started talking about Angel Dust and how hot he is while we get even drunker.

We cuddled up and eventually fell asleep, that was probably the best sleep I had in a while, being in Archer's arms.