𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

"The romantics would call this a love story, the cynics would call it a tragedy. But in my brother's mind, it's a little bith of both. Before I leave here, I'd like to share a few words", Jay muses as he faces all the cameras flashing in the day of the publication of the book about the autobiography of his brother.

"So, Sunghoon, if you're listening to me right now with her by your side, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I left you when you needed me the most, and it'll still haunts me to this day"

"but I'm happy - happy that you chose your happiness over the popularity of being an ice skater. I owe it to her"

"and to Mi-sun, I've never gotten to know you personally but I just wanted to say thank you. You may forget about everyone, and it will be long before you remember, just know that I'm thankful you'd been there for him all this time while I'm not here"

"I found out about you from him when I came back from the states. I met him in the hospital and I asked why does he keeps staying when you'd already forget. Do you know what he say?"

"He loved you so much more than life itself. If you'd disappear in his side just like our mother did...", Jay finds himself choking up and he looks up, blinking the tears away.

"The stories he told me about you moved me so much. Just from the smiles and his tears, I could see how much you gave him to matter this great of a deal to Sunghoon"

"And he asked me, why don't I use my connections to publish a book about him. Mostly, it will be about you and how you were brought to his life because of the bridge by the Han River"

"Sunghoon wrote this book as a tribute, a tribute to a broken girl who jumped in the bridge and damaged her head in the process, causing for her to forget about the boy who cherishes her. In hopes that one day, she'll finally remember"

"And with that, we officially published the book, Forget Me Not written by Park Sunghoon himself"

Jay stands up from the table and takes a deep bow, allowing the tears to finally escape from his eyes. His heart was finally lifted by the positive response from the audience.

Beyond all the flashes, cheers and last-minute questions from the reporters, Jay smiles as his eyes were drawn to the very back of the crowd and sees the only people that they should be focusing, but they're hidden - Sunghoon and a lost Mi-sun, clapping happily for him as well.

As Jay comes back up and left the stage to meet them in the parking, he can't help but look in the book, to see the younger version of his brother holding an umbrella - the boy who finds love so enduring and deep it can turn into tragedy.

And it may even have the power to create a miracle if his name would be heard again by the mouth of the girl who long ago stole his heart.

───※ ·❆· ※───

This will all be short chapters.