Chapter 1

"Yahhhh! Youngtae-ah what are you doing? Hurry up, let's go! We are going to be late for practice." Yeona yelled as she ran up to her younger brother who was playing videogames on his phone. As she reached him she smacked the back of his head because he didn't even glance back at her to apologize.

"Ow! What did you do that for?" He said while rubbing the back of his head and looking up to see his older sister with an annoyed look on her face.

"Maybe if you had replied to my text or met me in front of the gym doors like you said you would, you wouldn't be in pain right now. Have you not been paying attention to the time? We have to go meet with the rest of the team." She said while checking the time on her phone. "Which we are running late for! Aish! Come on, we have to go!" Quickly she pulled up her brother by his arms and started tugging on one of his arms while running towards the gym.

The siblings luckily didn't need to run too far and reached the gym doors in no time. They both pulled a door open and rushed in.

"Director! Guys!" The siblings yelled rushing into the gymnasium towards their team with smiles on their faces. They quickly rushed underneath the net and stood in front of their coach, two teammates, and a new face they hadn't seen before which they assumed to be their new coach they had heard about before.

"Did you all eat?" Youngtae asked while looking around and seeing Woochan extending his arm up  for a high five. Joyfully he jumped up to give his friend a high five.

"Sorry we are late, hope we didn't keep you guys waiting." Yeona said while bowing politely to the two adults in front of her, on behalf her and her brother's lateness. She then smiled and waved to her two friends who cheerfully waved back.

The new coach looked at all of them confused and concern arose on his face when he realized this was it for the boys badminton team. He then looked at Yeona once again with a confused expression. Yeona noticed and quickly explained, "Oh I'm part of the team I just don't play, I'm the team manager!"

Lee Yeona, Third Year, Older Sister to Youngtae, Team Manager, Scary and Sarcastic