Chapter 2

Yeona's POV

I sat watching the boys practice taking notes every once in a while on things I noticed they kept messing up on. It was two against one, it being Yoondam versus Woochan and Yongtae who were practicing for their doubles.

Both of the coaches were talking on the sidelines and honestly the new coach looked super stressed. Which makes sense since we have the Haenam Sweet Potato Competition coming up and we technically still need one more player to qualify. Apparently me dressing as a boy isn't allowed either sadly enough since it could get us disqualified.

Suddenly one of the birdies landed right by my feet. I was reaching down to grab it but someone beat me to it. I looked up and saw it was Woochan. Funny enough he looked up too and our faces were so close together. He smiled sweetly at me and I did the same back to him.

"Yah! Stop looking at my sister and let's continue the game." Yongtae yelled, pulling me and Woochan's attention off of each other.

"Dude you just ruined their moment with each other." Yoondam said while looking at Yongtae and back at us with his hands on his hips.

"Aye! What moment? That was just two friends looking at each other." My younger brother said, crossing his arms and putting his attention on Yoondam. Yoondam just looked at him in disbelief and went to say something but I stood up startling Woochan who fell to the floor on his butt.

"Yah, yah it doesn't matter, get back to practice." I said while clapping my hands and walking towards the court. "Come on, let's go, we got the sweet potato thing we have to prepare for." While making a shooing motion with my hands.

"Yes mam!" They said and started getting back to their positions. Woochan got back up to his feet and was passing me to get back to the court while I was trying to get back to my seat. He smirked at me while I winked back at him, making him flustered. I laughed to myself for making him turn a bit red on his ears. Cute I thought to myself with a smile making its way on my face.

~Time Skip~ Provided by Mark Lee "Oh dude, he's flirting" ^^^

"Good job on practice today. Eat, rest up, and I will see you all tomorrow. Goodnight." Coach Bae said while walking away back into his office.

"Goodnight Coach!" We all shouted back to him.

"So what should we do now?" Woochan asked while zipping up his jacket and bending down to pick up his backpack.

"Do you guys want to visit my parents' bakery?" Yoondam replied while tightening the stripes to his bookbag.

"Ooo after can we go to the internet café before heading back to the dorms?" Yongtae asked while looking at us with his puppy dog eyes and hands in a pleading motion.

"Aish you and your internet café. You can't keep spending your allowance on that." I said to Yongtae while putting up the hood of my jacket.

"Okay okay I hear you."

"Yah! You might hear me but are you listening to me?" I said while pinching his ear lightly.

"Ow ow! Yes, I'm listening to you! Do you want me to go deaf before I'm 20?" He said while rubbing his ear.

"I didn't even pinch your ear that hard!"

"But your nails are still pretty sharp Noona and my ears are sensitive."

"Dude-"

"Yah! Yah! Cut it out!" Yoondam stepped in between us.

"So bakery and internet café?" Woochan asked to come to join us.

"Yup!" Yongtae and I replied. I moved Yoondam to the side and swung my arm around Yongtae and started heading for the exit. "Let's go!"

We were walking down the winding road to town just talking about randomness.

"Oh Yeona, you don't work today?" Yoondam asked.

"No I work-"

"She works Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with the occasional weekend shifts." Yongtae...and Woochan replied to him, cutting me off completely.

Everyone stopped and then Yongtae and Yoondam turned to Woochan.

"Why do you know her schedule so well?" Yongtae asked while looking at Woochan with a small crazed look on his face.

"Huh?" Woochan asked with a panicked look on his face while looking at the boys and then back at me. "Oh cuz you know she said it before. Plus Yongtae-ah you said it too-"

"Well that makes sense because that's his Noona. Why did you have to remember it huh?" Yoondam asked while crossing his arms and looking at Woochan up and down.

I stood behind Yongtae and Yoondam who looked like they were about to wrestle with Woochan. I made eye contact with Woochan who seemed to be silently screaming at me to help him while he was sweating on his face. Not gonna lie it was kind of funny but then I got worried for the boy when Yongtae seemed like he was growling.

"Alright alright boys. It's no big deal." I said getting everyone's attention on me.
"Woochan knows my schedule because I help him study on my off days." This made all the boys relax.

"Yah why didn't you just say so?" Yongtae asked while turning forward to keep walking to town. "We know you might not be the smartest, there's no shame in asking my sister to tutor you."

"Yeah buddy, no shame in getting help from Yeona. She used to help me with math. No shame in needing a tutor." Yoondam said while patting Woochan's back and running to catch up to Yongtae.

I was silently giggling to myself about the whole situation.

"Did they just call me stupid?" Woochan asked while looking at me with mouth wide open due to his friend's words to him.

"Awe don't worry your not that stupid." I said to him sweetly. He quickly snapped out whatever trance he was in and looked at me with hurt.

"Yah-" I quickly kissed him on the cheek. Woochan froze in his spot which made me laugh.

"Come on pabo." I said to him while running to catch up to the other two. I turned around laughing to see if Woochan was coming. He smiled at me and started to run up to me.

"I'm your pabo though."

Woochan grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the other two boys who didn't even notice our little scene.

~End scene~ Provided by Kim Taehyung "Jiminie pabo"

... "what the hell?!" and Park Jimin 

!! Hi Readers! Thank you all who has viewed, voted, and added this story to their reading list. You guys are amazing and honestly I didn't think anyone was going to read this so I will actually try my best with uploading and the storyline. Anyways I hope you are are well!! Stay healthy and happy and I'll see you guys for the next chapter!! 

-Author