Chapter 3

"Ahhhhhh! I can't believe you guys killed us again! I thought you said you were gonna go easy on us?" Yoondam said while slamming his fists down on the table in front of him and leaning back into his chair.

"I can't believe you killed me three times in a row. You didn't even give me time to run. I literally just respawned and you killed me straight away!" Woochan said joining in the conversation while still staring at the screen that flashed 'Defeat' across it.

"What do you mean? We did go easier on you guys. It took us almost 25 minutes for this round instead of our usual 15-20 minutes, to beat you guys." Yongtae replied to them while standing up to stretch due to sitting for too long.

"He's right though this is us going easy on you guys. It's not our fault that you guys just suck at the game." Yeona said while swirling her chair around to face her friends. "Can we go now? We have been here for almost 2 hours already and I'm getting hungry."

At that moment all the guys' stomach grumbled too. In silent agreement they looked at each other, nodded and started to clean up their areas to head out. They said goodbye to the worker at the front and stood outside the front of the internet cafe, basking in the slight breeze of the night. They group of friends didn't even realize how much time had passed until the once sun that filled the sky was already almost hidden in the horizon.

"It's getting late. Maybe it's best we just take some things to go from my parents bakery and head back to the dorms. Yeona can you check when the next bus should be arriving for us to take back? I'm gonna call my parents to inform them we are still coming but not staying for long." Yoondam said while fishing out his phone and looking at the girl that was next to him.

"Yeah, I got you. Hold on."

While two of the friends were busy with their tasks, the other two were messing around with each other. They were too busy fooling around to even notice a stranger was walking by them until the youngest accidentally pushed the oldest too hard causing him to bump into the stranger.

"Oh, my bad. I'm sorry." Woochand said quickly, facing the person and bowing a bit to them to show his sincereness.

"It's okay." Replied an older teen who looked like a foreigner but spoke almost perfect korean. Woochan was too stunned to speak because this was his first time interacting with a foreigner. Yongtae quickly rushed to his friend's side when he realized that he made him bump into someone, especially a foreigner.

"I am sorry, I pushed my friend. Are you okay?" Yongtae asked the teen in his attempt at English.

The teen just laughed and replied "You guys are fine. Do you know where the nearest hotel is?"

"Oh ummm yes, it's down the block then take a right until you are back on the main road after that take a left and head straight until you see a big blue sign that says hotel." Yongtae snapped out of his shock. The foreigner brightly thanked them and was back on his own way.

"Yo why are you guys just standing like that?"

"Yeah, why do you look like shocked statues?" Yoondam and Yeona questioned while they walked back towards them after doing their small tasks.

The two boys quickly snapped out of it. "Nothing, we just helped a foreigner with directions."

"Really?! A foreigner here! Amazing, I wonder what they are doing in these parts.'' Said Yoondam, his eyes widening too.

"That is really cool. But can we discuss this when we are on the way to the bakery or on the bus? We have exactly thirty five minutes and that should be enough time to get to the bakery, say hi to auntie and uncle, grab some stuff, and walk back to our bus. So let's go." Yeona said while pushing with all her might all three of the boys forward to walk in the direction of the bakery.