(Sith) Luke X Reader

"Luke?" You call as you approach the figure illuminated with the green lightsaber "Luke? Is everything alright?" You ask stepping closer as the lightsaber gets shut off. "Luke we need to go...now" you say pulling on his arm he turns around his cloaks hood is up too hiding his eyes from you "why the rush? You only just got here" he says sickly sweet pulling down his hood showing the orangeish gold eyes. You gasped and jumped back "Luke no..." You start to sob "no? No what?" He asks like nothing is wrong "y-your eyes, your on the dark side Ben told us about th-that happened to your Dad too..." You cry stepping back from him. "Oh Y/N, now don't be like that I'm still your Luke just...stronger" he says rather chipper with a crazed look in his eyes "you aren't my Luke, not anymore" you say with watery eyes. "You don't want to run" he says offering his hand to you "just stay here with me you don't want the Emperor catching you or worse, my Father" he says looking passed you as both of them enter the room. You whip around and accidentally back into Luke but he takes your hand and the free arm goes around your waist "careful now Y/N" he says with a gentle smile "oh good, young Skywalker found you..." The Emperor teased with a sickening grin. "My son, you may take her to your chambers she is no threat here" Lord Vader says stepping aside "come on Y/N..." Luke urges after handing your blaster and knife he got off of you to the Emperor. You knew you wouldn't be able to take the three of them on you were a bounty hunter but you had some limits you held onto Lukes arm and trying to silence your quiet crying. He was so sweet and and caring before this even his touch wasn't the same when he took your hand he took you down several long halls on the DeathStar then a large black and red door.

"This is where you'll be staying with me" he whispers trying to hold you but you shove him away avoiding his eyes he huffs annoyed and grasps your chin making you look at him "I'm really trying to be patient here babe, I haven't changed in a bad away I understand it all now I was meant for this" he growls. You were shaking and wide eyed "calm down babe, I don't have an intent to hurt you yet" he says with a small smirk before taking you into the lavish room "you wont be wanting to wear that rebellion uniform anymore..." He hints looking over to a maroon dresser. You pull away from him "my current clothing is fine" you tell him annoyed now "what if I were to get you...out of them...?" He harmlessly asks with the mischief in his eyes never had Luke ever spoken to you like that.

You did to him though as a joke but internally serious you'd also tease him a little it showed he was interested but never did anything about it "don't touch me" you growled. "Why not? Don't you love me?" He asks sounding hurt "I already told you that you've changed and it scares me Luke" you tell him shakily he sighs and takes your hands in his "Y/N look at me, look at my eyes I love you so much beautiful this new life will be agony without you, please stay?" he begs of you. And for a split moment you saw your Luke that sweet boy from Tatooine you were working with Han at the time when you first met Luke and became pretty close obviously eventually you fell for eachother. He thought you were wonderful he was teaching you how to use a lightsaber when there was time you were always a quick learner and it was pretty easy too Leia was happy to see you made a friend. But now he's joined the darkside after you split up for like 5 minutes "Okay Luke, I-I'll stay" you say shakily "perfect" he says with his once sweet smile "now I want to show you something I picked out..." He says pulling you to the dresser from before.

"You always looked beautiful in red..." He says pulling out a simple but detailed red dress with a pattern of black thorns decorating the edge of the skirt and around the edges of the top "it's...i-its beautiful Luke" you tell him "well go try it on, I'll be right outside" he says before kissing your cheek. You hold the dress up to yourself in a tall mirror "is this really me now?" You asked yourself "a Siths captive girlfriend..." You huffed you dug through the dresser for underclothes and started to get changed. There was a vanity set up and a jewelry box rested in front of the mirror the dress looked amazing on you from all angles "wow, don't you look like a vision" Luke says re entering the bedroom.

His eyes were normal again you noticed as he stepped over to you "now lets find something to go around that pretty little neck of yours..." He starts as he goes through the jewelry box. "This should match..." He starts before putting a necklace on you "there, the red really makes your eyes stand out" he says sweetly "thank you" you quietly reply looking away from your reflection and his. His smile went away "what are your plans for Leia and Rebellion?" You ask shakily he chuckled lightly "you don't need to worry about that, what I want your attention focused on at least for now is me" he says sweetly getting you to look at him before softly placing a kiss on your lips. You tensed slightly he placed his arms around your waist holding you against him you relaxed returning his kiss he pulled away slightly "because you're what I want to focus on" he whispers. You smile slightly "am I now?" You question "mhm, theres nothing much up here that's worth it other than you" he tells you sounding like his normal self again. "I did want to ask you something..." He starts as you noticed he was holding something in his hand "would you be my Queen of the Stars?" He asks pulling out  Ruby ring with a black band. You gave a quiet gasp "and I'd be your king" he says with a sweet smile "Luke I...I don't know what to say I..." You loved him but what he's become was another card in your hand who knows what he'd do if you said no.