Obi Wan Kenobi x reader

Well, luckily the feared Count Dooku your father hadn't the slightest clue you've been with Obi Wan Kenobi for the last three years good thing too your Dad has already been stressed out enough about events involving Jedi. You'd be screwed well Obi Wan would be more screwed than you since your dad despised him the most, but sadly you weren't force sensitive but your father still trained you on how to use a lightsaber anyways. But you became a bounty hunter building a bad ass rep didn't take long for you either you were a scary woman to be hunted by. You met Kenobi in the Cantina pub he wasn't your target you got him hours before that you just wanted to get a drink after collecting your credits he was there to collect information on a plot set by Jabba supposedly. And he saw you knowing you'd know you were quite popular in the Bounty Hunter rankings never late never failed. You left hooked Obi Wan and he fell in love with you then and there is basically how it went and you took him back to your ship for the night you fell for his stupidly cute smug face when he walked up to you and you thought it was a dream. Maybe the alcohol was a bit too strong for you? But you did keep in touch after that night in secret from your father you never even told robo mom Grevious and you told him a lot of things over the years. He didn't ever give a flying fuck about anything until you were 3 and almost tripped while waddling around as him and your father spoke of plans he caught you just before you hit the floor. And if your Father had to go somewhere you couldn't and Grevious would either take you somewhere he could or babysit you at home for your dad. He became concerned for your safety every minute of everyday after you almost tripping even now even though you can handle yourself quite well.

And it was one thing giving Obi Wan the location of your jobs to see each other but lately out of nowhere he's been sneaking to your bedroom in your dad's house. For like a week at a time or two too luckily some of those times he was gone and he didn't tell Grevious you were going to be home alone you two did that a lot as well just because and most of the time it was because he trusted you to behave somewhat. You kept telling Obi Wan to knock it the fuck off every time but he found it so hot when you were mad and kept doing it anyway eventually you gave up he was too adorable to stay mad at for very long. And tonight he was going to do it again your father just left for a conference with the other Sepratists you told Obi Wan you wanted to be alone tonight it had been hectic for the last few days you needed some you time. He said of course darling i understand love you and he hung up so you figured he understood then about roughly six hours later there was a knock on the door of your bedroom. Maybe Grievious? Your Dad? You thought as you got up to answer only to sigh and facepalm seeing Obi at the door "dammit Kenobi, what did i tell you?" You groaned "but doesn't seeing me make your day a little better?" He smiles you sigh pulling him into your bedroom. "Your lucky i don't call in some droids..." You huff "oh come now darling i know you missed me" he teases taking your hands you bite your lip looking away. "Come on..." He teases pulling you close "admit it you did" he adds kissing your cheek "fine!" You yell "dam you...yes i actually was hoping you'd come over anyways..." You say annoyed "ha! I knew it and love you too Y/N my sweetness" he chirps.

"You're so stupidly cute Kenobi, stop it" you say still annoyed he chuckles "well if you hadn't punched me maybe i wouldn't have fallen for you" he states. You sigh "don't remind me" you groan "so what has been bothering you my love?" He asks making you look at him you look away again "Y/N, tell me" he says sternly. "My Dad interfered with me and my target and i got injured because of it also my Dad blames himself even though me and Mom have been telling him it wasn't his fault which it wasn't" you pause to breathe "he also really didn't have a good feeling about this assignment to begin with hence why he showed up" Obi tsks. "Well you know your father loves you very much Y/N i doubt he meant for you to get hurt how by the way did you get hurt?" You sigh pulling down part of your shirt showing burn marks zig zagging their way down your arm. He gasps "by Ki-Adi-Mundi's beard, what happened?" You sigh "the target was about to shoot my dad and i leapt in the way of the shock rifle" you say. "Does it hurt still?" He asks "no, not anymore I've kinda pushed away the pain" he nods "how did you not die from it?" He asks "no clue, my Dad and i wonder the same thing" you reply. "So your father blames himself for you risking your life for his?" He scoffs "you are a hero to him Y/N wether or not he sees it" he adds you sigh "i know, i know he's just a stubborn old man and since he lost my mom when i was young..." Obi sighs "at least you know he loves you" he says wrapping his arms around your waist. "And i know I love you" he whispers "Obi not now..." You whine "why not? Don't I deserve attention too?" He teases you sigh "i will kneecap you Kenobi, don't think I won't" he chuckles "i KNOW you won't, but i am curious as to what we'll do if your father finds out about us..." He says as you shrug. "I don't know, I won't let him keep us apart though he probably would care but not as much as ol robo mom would though" he smiles "robo mom, do you actually call him that to his face love?" You bite your lip trying not to smile. "You do don't you?" You just nod he sighs "and how does Grievous feel about that?" Obi asks trying not to laugh "he knows he loves me, he just ends a random droids life he hates that name but loves it" you tell him.

Falling back onto your bed he does the same "imagine if Ventress found out..." Obi Wan breathes you smile "shes like my sister and...she already knows" Kenobi gasps "you are joking right?" He asks "nope, and i told her during our second year together she swore to never tell" he thinks for a moment. "So do you think your father may know?" You sigh "if he does know he would've cornered me and demanded to know if it was true by now" you tell him with a yawn. "Bedtime darling?" He asks "yes, you should probably go though..." You say as you wrap your arms around him "you don't want me to go do you?" You shake your head no and curl up close yo Kenobi. He just smiles and holds you close drifting off with you "i love you so much Obi, I don't want to lose you" you whisper "you won't my darling i promise" he replies as you two fall asleep shortly after. Only later your Father returned home with Grievous and you weren't anywhere around the house so he wanted to check on you hoping you were in your room. Quietly opening the door his jaw dropped in disapproval and shock Grievous peeks in "had a feeling that was going to happen..." Grievous whispers before leaving and Dooku shortly behind him and had to talk to you once you in the morning.