💗 ᴰᵃⁱᶜʰⁱ ˣ ᴹⁱᶜʰⁱᵐⁱʸᵃ 💗

Daichi's P.O.V

I have just gotten out of practice and classes ended, it was really rainy. I already knew because I checked how the weather would be like today. I quickly grab my umbrella and as I was about to leave I saw Michimiya infront of the school gate's all wet. She suddenly turned around while I was staring at her, she than started waving at me and looked like she was slightly blushing. I waved back and walked to her.

Michimiya's P.O.V

I was standing infront of the school gate's waiting for daichi because I wanted to finally confess to him! My plan is to ask him to take me over to he's house because I'm all wet and I can't walk to my house because of how rainy it is. Than I'll wait for the right time to tell him I like him! . I felt like I was being watched so I turned around and saw daichi staring at me, I waved at him and starting slightly blushing at the fact that he might actually like me back! Well.. the possibilities are 50/50. But I would like to get my hope's up! Right after I put my hand down he started waving at me back and came walking toward's me! Hopefully everything goes as planned!

3rd P.O.V

As daichi walked up to her, if you looked closely enough, you could see how excited michimiya is. She has waited for this moment for so long.. that  she finally has build up the confidence to tell daichi. " Hey michimiya! What are you doing in the rain? You could get a cold.. it's really cold out here." Daichi stated " Oh! Well.. daichi I was gonna ask if u could take me to your house..? I can't walk to my house due to the rain, B-BUT OF COURSE YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY Y-YES! "
" Ah! Okay than, sure! You can come! " .

Daichi and michimiya started walking to daichi's house, soon after the rain got harder and heavier. " I think it's better if we stop at a near by store.. it's getting pretty heavy " " Oh? Okay than.. will do." Michimiya said " this rain might ruin my plan.. but oh well, I can't do anything can I? " Michimiya thought.

~ Time skip ~
« THEIR INSIDE OF THE STORE NOW »

Michimiya's P.O.V

Daichi came back with our food and tea, ' I should tell him now ! ' " Um.. hey.. Daichi? " " yes Michimiya? " " I have.. s-something to tell you!" Michimiya said yelling a little bit. " Hm? Sure, what is it? It seem's important by the way you said it . " Daichi said while making a straight face. " W-well.. I-.. I-.. " " You? " " I-.. I-.. W-well.. " " Hm? " Daichi tilted he's head slightly. After a long minute of silence someone started to speak up. " If you liked me you could've just said so " . Michimiya FROZE, Daichi already knew that I liked him?! How?! Did I make it too obvious?! . " W-was it too obvious..? " Well.. kinda . "

Daichi's P.O.V

It was kinda obvious she liked me.. and I'm not gonna lie.. I like her too. " I like you too ya'know? " . . . Minute of silence . . . " R-really?! " someone said " Yes, why would I lie to you ? " as I said that I placed my hand on her cheek. " so.. would you like to be my girlfriend? " .

3rd P.O.V

Michimiya was on the urge of tear's! She never thought she would ever hear those word's from her crush! She closed her eye's as daichi was wiping her tear's. But suddenly, she felt something pressing against her face, she opened her eye's and saw daichi kissing her. She leaned in more deeply and kissed him back, she absolutely loved the kiss and was melting into it. She wished it could go on for infinity.

Soon after 3 month's of secret dating they came out to their team's and they supported them of course, they never actually wanted to be married or have kid's so they never did any of that. But other than that, everything was perfect.

~ The end ~

This is my first time ever making a fanfiction so please don't hate, I'll try to improve! Anyway's this ship idea was gave by a friend of mine, they told me to do this ship so I did! My left hand fucking hurt's but whateve's- this wasn't really fluff but I tried.

Cya when I post again ~ !