Part-11

Author POV.....

They all just chilling and enjoying each other's company. After knowing the truth Yn zipped her mouth didn't dare to utter a single word. Hana concerned about her friend. Jimin asked what happened to Yn. So Hana told how Yn met them in the ice cream parlor , how jungkook always behaves around Yn and lastly her heart break which is happened because of the misunderstanding.

Jimin went near Yn and rubbed her back while mumbling some "it's not your fault " Like that. But Yn held her straight blank face. Misoo quietly walked to them. Misoo seated across the three of them. Yn looked up to see who is that.

Misoo " Yn I want to tell you something. I guess y'all know that now "she said chuckled bitterly.

Misoo " Aera is my daughter. My boyfriend left me after knowing that i am pregnant. I became lifeless after that. I am still alive is because of her . She is my life. So I don't want anybody to hurt her. I want to tell you this after we became close. I made my mind to tell you this knowing how kind and sweet you are. But these two days you're not acting like yourself. That's why I didn't tell you this yet. I'm sorry for telling you this late. "

Yn hold her tears that wanting to fall. She don't know how to react now. She thought Misoo doesn't treat her as a true friend. But in reality she going through so much pain that made her to take some time to share her personal life with others.Yn realized how pathetic she is to thought about Misoo wrongly. It made her want cry her.

Jungkook quietly watching everything from a little far. He came to the four who holds a serious expressions. He seated besides Misoo. Yn looked at him. She could not made herself to see his face.

Misoo " Yn you're not angry with me right? "

They all waited for Yn answers. Hana and jimin looked each other knowing how Yn could feels now. Hana slightly holds Yn hand to say something. Yn just blink her eyes not letting the tears to fall.

Yn " It's ok Misoo . I know how you feel. " She said with shaking voice.

After saying this she can't hold herself to not to cry. So she excused herself . She walked away from there to balcony. Jungkook just watched every Yn's moments . He thought something is going on with her. He wants to know that and clears her every problem. But he can't ...cause he knows nothing.

Hana and jimin looked worried For their friend. Jimin is their childhood friend. He moved for another country when he was 12 year old. He lost his contact with Yn after that. He met Hana 4 years back because of Tae who is his college bestie and soulmate and they came in contact after that. He knows Yn's whole struggle in her life from Hana. Now he became worried for Yn. So he followed Yn to comfort her.

Misoo " Is everything ok? "

Jungkook " Yn look so sad what happened to her . She's completely ignoring me these two days. Do you know why? " He asked Worriedly.

Hana " She is not ok! It's destiny made so many struggles in her life. Don't worry about her. I handle her! "
She walked away to where Yn and jimin went.

Jungkook just sighed not knowing how to comfort her. Misoo looked at jungkook knowing how he feels.

Misoo " It's ok kook she going through something that made her some distance between you both. Just make her happy and confess your feelings to her hmm? "

Jk" I want too but not now. First I should make her comfortable with me to share her problem with me. Then I'll confess and I make her fall for me " He said with a little smile that made a smile in Misoo face too.

Flashback....
(On the dinner day I hope y'all remember that)

Misoo " Do you love her kook? "

My ByeolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara