Pain - 65

*insterts 'oh boy it's youuuuuu' and cries *

3rd person's pov

It was 72 hours after.3 cruel days and 2 cold nights passed, but nothing could make Taehyung go back and rest in his hospital bed.

He was looking at Byeol through the glass doors of the observation ward,who was lying on her hospital bed in that observation room, connected to various monitors through lot of wires, the room filled with beeping sound and ventilator connect to her, giving breath to her lungs through an endotrachel tube inserted via her mouth.

There was no signs of Byeol waking up.

Byeol looked like as if she is in a deep sleep and she looked almost peaceful.

Taehyung can't help but to chock a sob inside his throat to stop it from coming out loud in that lonely corridor.

He stood in the hallway illuminated by white bright lights from the ceiling keeping the whole area bright enough to help the hospital staff to come by and check the intensive care patients.

When Taehyung woke up after passing out in Yoongi's arms just after hearing that his Byeol is fine, he woke up in a white and blue interior of his hospital room.

He saw himself was changed to the hospital shirt and pants,an IV cannula was inserted to his hand and a BP cuff tied around his other arm.

Seconds after his consciousness return, everything crashed inside his head one after another.

That being the truth, finally coming face to face with the real mastermind of his family members death, reason behind everything and their sick destiny.

Above all his heart yet again crashed into million pieces when how lifeless Byeol body went limp in his arms.

Exactly same like years ago in that bus crash were he lost his mother and she lost her brother. And again he met same fate seeing her life almost slipping.

It was still a night mare to Taehyung,that how her eyes closed and the lines in the heart monitor become flat lines, before she was given shocks through the defibrillators.

His mind played the memory vividly,how the shock waves jerking her body up from the bed, her lips still had her blood dried, her eyes covered in dark circles and her whole body lossing her vibrant colours to become pale.

Taehyung clutch his chest, he felt pain in his chest from just living through that memory. He never in million times ever thought he will be this close lossing Byeol like that.

Whatever he tried and did all these years of his life, everything become a vain effort when it was their love that will never let them hurt alone.

It's endearing and yet frightening that how Byeol was ready to give up on herself to save him. There was no place for any thoughts or regrets or hesitation. And Taehyung was well aware that, if he was in Byeol's place he would have done same as Byeol.

Nothing matters to him above Byeol's life.

All his life he thought love was just a posh word to fits in to reading and writting in Poetries and novels, because never in his life after witnessing a perfect love of his parents, he hoped to find a love like them.He thought it wasn't easy and not everyone is lucky enough like his parents.

Thought the word love was so pretty and magical, it was always a foreign feeling for him. He never thought, that one day he will find a perfect love with all of its imperfections and flaws. He never dared to dream about such a love.