✨5✨

The day of the hangout

                                                                       Riki's POV:

 I'm really excited to see my friends and really excited to see Jake. I get dressed and walked out the room to greet my mom. I grab a snack and walked out the door. 

"RIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" I hear someone yell. I look around to see Sunoo and the others. "HI SUNOO AND SUNGHOON AND JAY AND JUNGWON AND HEESEUNG AND JAKE." I say. "Did you really have to say and 5 times" Jay says. I smiled and nodded my head. 

"So Where are we headed too" Jake says.

"We are going to get food, then head to the beach and eat there" Jungwon says back.

"OMG that would be cute for my story on Snapchat" Sunoo says.

Were all having a funny conversation while walking to the food place. "Hey Riki hows your day so far." I look to see who was talking and it was Jay. "Oh Hey Jay its been fun. How are you." 

"Its been good I guess.....do you know if....Jungwon is single" Jay says.

I chuckle, "He's single! Why are you planning to ask him out?"

"No, Not yet I'm not ready plus we only just officially met that would be weird" Jay says.

"Well ya you could be a murderer for all I know" I laugh.

AHHH I ran out of things to say if you have any ideas on what should happen next message me PLEASE ANND THANK YOU

-Zia