✨6✨

(this chapter is mostly SunSun 😗)

                                                        Sunghoon's POV:

I was walking by Heeseung talking to him about boring things like school but i couldn't help but look at Sunoo how can someone be so beautiful. 

"so then when the teach- HEY Sunghoon where are u going" I hear Heeseung say. "Im gonna go talk to Sunoo be right back" I say. Heeseung smirked "good luck". I smiled and started jogging to the bench where Sunoo and Jungwon were eating their food.(A/N we have benches in our beaches idk bout y'all)

"Hey Guys" I say.

"HEY SUNGHOON" Sunoo says.

"Im just gonna leave- have fun you guys, but not to much fun" Jungwon smirked.

I laugh it off. I was looked at Sunoo who was blushing at the moment. "Hey Sunoo, How's your day so far" I tried to start a conversation to ease up the awkwardness.

"Its been nice" He says.

"Thats cool anything on your mind" 

"Nothing really My parents are coming back from their business trip in 2 weeks and I dont want to see them" 

"Why don't you want to see them. Do you not like you're parents" 

He sighs, "its not that I dont like them they just judge me on everything I do, it's really annoying."

"Oh! You should talk to them if they keep judging you or tryna make you insecure tell them how you feel" 

"It's not as easy as you think." He looks at me then I look back at him. A quick 5 seconds later, Sunoo moves his head and and blushes.

"Ahem sooo......." he says.

I chuckle at his cuteness, "lets go to the others."

He nods his head, as we were walking I started to hold his hand. It was so cute when he got shy. "He will defiantly be mine" I whispered under my breath.

This chapter was cute, Should I start making longer chapters 😭

- Zia