Part 1

Hi guys
I am back with another story which I have not yet decided to be of how many parts. Let's see, in fact I need your suggestion.

See, this story will be a slow romantic story like my previous one Step by Step, this will contain some repeated scenes which many writers have already written in their respective stories or the scenes which I got inspired from other writers(I don't know the names to be honest)

So, do you want to read such scenes again? Or should I cut it short and end it in the next update? Please do tell me

And now enjoy reading guys

Part 1

Shiva analyzed her foot closely for any injuries. 'Bilkul dhyan nahi rakhti tu or mujhe kehti hai matar size ka dimag. Ab kitna dard ho raha hoga' he touched the whole foot.

She winced in pain making him wince too.

'Shiva jab itni chinta hai toh kyu bhag raha hai mujhse dur?' Raavi asked and regretted the other moment as he got up and left the room.

This time Raavi was determined that she would know the exact reason, so she got up wincing in pain and followed him.

Shiva walked out of the house followed by Raavi. He was frustrated with the happening of events, the way he was getting attracted to Raavi and then reality hitting him hard that he can't have her in her life fully was killing him. The fact that he can't be the gentleman she wanted and deserved was suffocating him.

He walked aimlessly on the road when he heard his name being called, when the name was called for the second time he knew who it was. He can recognize this voice even in his unconscious state.

He turned lazily to find Raavi walking towards him wincing in pain he ran to her and caught her

'PAgal hai kya? Bahar kyu aayi?' he spoke in anger.

'Chal Shiva us garden mein chal ke baat karte hai' she said ignoring his question.

'Mujhe koi baat nahi karni Raavi' he said rudely.

'Shiva bahut bola tune or bahut suna maine, chal ab. Varna main isi pair(foot) par or marungi or phir tu dekh lio' she warned him. He didn't listen to her. Raavi lifted her other foot to put weight on the injured foot but before she could do that Shiva held her leg and helped her walk towards the garden 'Kya zid hai yeh?'

'Kya karu Shiva tujhe Somnath ki sabse khubsurat or pyari Raavi raas nahi aa rahi toh ab mujhe apne Bhoothnath pati ki Chipkali banna padega' Raavi said while walking and she swear noticed a small smile playing on his lips when she said the last line.

They both sat on a bench, Shiva said 'Bol.'

'Shiva kya hua hai?' Raavi asked genuinely.

'Raavi tujhe apne baare mein jo baat karni hai kar mere bare mein nahi please' he said, tiredness visible in his voice.

'Tujhe lagta zarur hai Shiva par tu or main alag nahi hai. Jo baat tujhe bother kar rahi hai vo mujhe bhi tang karegi. Please bata kya hua hai?' she lowered her tone at the end.

'Mujhe kuch nahi hua. Please bas kar bar bar puchna' he said irritated.

Raavi kept quiet for a while to give Shiva some time to think.

'Ek kaam karte hai Shiva' she got an idea.

'Kya?' he asked. 'Jo bhi tu feel kar raha hai vo tune kisi ko bataya?' she asked.

'Nahi. or kyu phir se tu usi baat par aa gayi?' he asked, irritated.

Raavi ignored his blabbering and said 'Ek kaam kar, tu jo bhi feel kar raha hai na? Vo tu bol or main sunungi, I promise tujhe bahut better lagega or main phir kabhi is baat ka zikar nahi karungi jab tak tu nahi chahega'