Part 2

Hi guys
I am back with the update. Thank you so much for loving the previous part.
Happy reading guys

Part 2

Raavi got up early and went to the kitchen, she was happy after the small conversation she had with Shiva. Finally she can breathe happily and give this relationship a chance.
She cooked Shiva's favourite food, this was her way to show how happy she was. Dhara entered inside and saw the food was almost cooked.

'Raavi mujhe bula leti. Sab khud kyu kiya? Or yeh itna khana? Kuch special hai?' Dhara asked, looking at food.

Raavi beamed with happiness, Dhara could feel how happy she was. 'Special? Mere liye hai special' she spoke.

'Tere liye? Bata?' Dhara asked putting the food in cutlery and noticing it was all Shiva's favourite dishes.

'Meri or Shiva ki ladai solve ho gayi di' she told her excitedly.

'Are wah Raavi. Yeh sirf tere liye nahi mere liye bhi bahut khushi ki baat hai, infact hum sab khush hai.' She caressed her hair. 'Acha matlab tabhi Shiva ki favourite dishes bani hai.' She then teased her.

'Aapko toh pata hi hai Di us bhoothnath ko khane se kitna pyar hai. Isliye' she said blushing.

Dhara blew air around her and said 'Kisi ki nazar na lage mere bacho ki khushiyon par' Raavi smiled widely and thanked her.

Rishita too came and helped them take the food out.

Krish was the first one to notice the food 'Dhara bhabhi main janta tha aap Shiva se zada pyar karti hai, or mujhse kam. Sari Shiva ki favourite cheeze banai hai'

Dev spoke shocked 'Sari? Meri bhi koi favourite nahi banayi?'

Shiva was happy seeing all his favourite food items.

Krish spoke 'Dekhle Dev'

Dhara twisted his ear and spoke 'batau tujhe? Pyar nahi karti.'

'HA toh khud hi batao ap?' Krish spoke.

'Khana aaj Raavi ne banaya hai. Maine nahi, usne sab kuch Shiva ka favourite banaya hai' Dhara told Krish loud enough for everyone to hear.

Shiva was surprised, he looked at Raavi who gave him a beautiful smile, he smiled back. This chipkali cooked food for him? Wow.

Krish spoke 'Wah Raavi bhabhi ab yeh baat ho gayi? Apne devar ko bhul gayi aap?'

'Or apne jeth ko bhi?' Dev spoke, making everyone laugh.

Raavi was tongue tied she didn't know what to say so Shiva came to her rescue 'Tu apni biwi ko bol banane ko, vo banayegi' Shiva told Dev.

Dhara spoke 'Bilkul sahi baat. Raavi ne apne pati ke liye banaya Rishita tum Dev ke liye kuch special banana'

Rishita nodded. Krish spoke 'Acha. or main? Main kidhar jau.'

Raavi replied 'Acha baba. Tere liye bhi kuch banaungi main. Due raha.'

'Pakka?' Krish asked.

'Pakka' Raavi replied.

Rishita saw the food and said making faces 'Shiva tumhe itna tala hua khana pasand hai? Yeh bilkul healthy nahi hota.'

Shiva was quiet he didn't mind such comments but he could see anger in Raavi's eyes and before he could say anything Raavi spoke 'Phir bhi sabse zada Shiva hi healthy hai kyuki shop par uska acha workout ho jata hai'

Rishita rolled her eyes whereas Dhara and Gautam smiled at her for taking Shiva's smile and Shiva just looked at her proudly.

Shiva ate every dish that Raavi cooked for him and spoke 'Khana acha bana hai bahut' he appreciated.